Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Mostafa Mohamed

Hard to judge, Nantes aren't exactly a great side, in 23/24 Ligue 1 they scored 30 and conceded 55- Lafont, their GK was largely the highest rated player across the season, 2nd Mohamed. 

Mohamed scored 8 of their 30 goals in that season, with an xG of 7.86, also contributed 2 assists meaning he was directly involved in 1/3 of their goals. 

Nantes struggled big time last season in their play in the opposition half, this may lead us to believe that the forwards like Mohamed lacked quality service.

It is not the most exciting, on pitch alone though it may not be the worst signing in the world.

9 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Who??? Why don’t we actually try and target a decent forward!? 

Tbf to the guy, I’d actually class him as one of the most improved strikers in Ligue 1 last season. Is a physical presence, grafts hard out of possession and is a threat in the air. 

You just won’t see him wearing any rainbow laces. 

My favourite thing about his stats is the number of shots he takes is a wildly higher percentile than his actual end results. Combined with the fact he copies Ronaldo'a celebration, you can pretty much imagine everything you need to know about him lol

If we wanted a striker who doesn't score but runs around and tries really hard, we should have just got Chè Adams on a free when we had a chance. If we done it early enough, I'd probably have stopped being sick by now. 

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Does feel like Cooper has a certain criteria - tackling. 

Pretty sure this won't go down well with most of our fans though -  to be stridently against equality and inclusion is rather alarming.

Quite literally nobody will care, and if he scores 10 goals this season he will be celebrated by our fan base