Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Mostafa Mohamed

Just now, jayfox26 said:

We've had wife beaters and racists play for us so let's complete the full set and get a homophobe in. Any pedophiles available that can play centre forward?

Who was the racist

"John, there's rumours that Salah wants out of Liverpool and he's willing to show what he can do in a relegation battle!"

"Alright Steve, let me look into it. Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I've got it on good authority, I know it's weird and seems beyond the realms of possibility, but it's definitely something we need, he'll really push Wilf for that starting spot as our creative player!"

"Ok Steve, I'll make some calls. Are you sure you really want this guy?"

" Yes John, I must have Mohammed!"

A few days later .....

"Here you go Steve, I got the guy you said you wanted......"

18 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We've had wife beaters and racists play for us so let's complete the full set and get a homophobe in. Any pedophiles available that can play centre forward?

Adam Johnson is without a club and has Premier League experience. 

• Like 1

Cooper's reputation is so different to his reality.

He's apparently a great coach that wants to keep the ball on the deck and build up with short passes whilst being great with youth. The reality is low block, negative football and target men with past it PL proven journeymen or assorted physical nobodies.

• Like 2