Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Mostafa Mohamed

1 minute ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Quite literally nobody will care, and if he scores 10 goals this season he will be celebrated by our fan base

Reading through this thread I can see that, quite literally, lots of people do care. And considering he can't even score 10 goals in Ligue Un, I don't rate his chances of managing it in the PL.

• Like 2

Who does everyone realistically want then?

Its obvious that they are trying to recruit a big 9, but we’ve failed in other bids, so who are the alternatives?

I can almost guarantee that no one has watched this lad play at all, so I’ll reserve my judgement if he signs & kicks a ball for us.

40 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Will 100% be the subject of a Netflix documentary about how he tricked a premier league club to believe he's an actual footballer despite never playing professionally 

lol Looks like a restaurant owner 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, jbflcfc said:

Who does everyone realistically want then?

Its obvious that they are trying to recruit a big 9, but we’ve failed in other bids, so who are the alternatives?

I can almost guarantee that no one has watched this lad play at all, so I’ll reserve my judgement if he signs & kicks a ball for us.

Cupace20240102162808483.png

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Reading through this thread I can see that, quite literally, lots of people do care. And considering he can't even score 10 goals in Ligue Un, I don't rate his chances of managing it in the PL.

It’s an echo chamber though isn’t it, if he was to sign by mid day today and was in the squad tomorrow he would be cheered, and if he was booed by a minority I don’t even think people would be aware why

• Like 1

There's going to be some people really tie themselves up in knots over this whole thing, and it's hilarious to see. remember when i posted keep football to just football and keep everything else, politics etc etc out of it? this is exactly why

8 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

It’s an echo chamber though isn’t it, if he was to sign by mid day today and was in the squad tomorrow he would be cheered, and if he was booed by a minority I don’t even think people would be aware why

If he refuses to play games as a result of it, they will.

36 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Defenders in these clips are Sunday league at best. Keepers make Ward look half decent 🫣 

I thought you were being serious until the second part of your sentence - half decent - never :)

4 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Would be totally this club's hierarchy to preach equality, diversity, champion Foxes Pride and then throw it all in the trash to buy someone openly homophobic.

As we know with their choices of sponsors, that moral high ground has long gone. 

The inconsistency in the club’s messaging against their actions can be polar opposites at times.

I do hope this is just agent talk. He isn’t even the player we should targeting for his playing abilities let alone his antiquated views on fellow human beings.