Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Mostafa Mohamed

16 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Jesus Christ on a bike.

Of course it's not acceptable for him to be homophobic because he's a Muslim. There are hundreds of professional Muslim footballers all over Europe who partook in campaigns for inclusion and against homophobia, which is why his decision to boycott a match because of one was newsworthy. 

Quite apart from the fact that his stats suggest he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, I don't want him here because he's clearly a ****ing neanderthal.

My child, im not a bike but sitting down in bar in Palma Majorca drinking fake spanish beer (Madri).

8 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

So should the club only sign players who share your exact views on the world?? 

Are your views on your football club more important than other people’s views?? What if someone disagrees with you??

It must be hard work having such rigid opinions and not allowing other viewpoints? 

And “how is it exaggeration”?? … I’ve said let’s not over react to his religious opinion it could be simply managed if the benefit of signing him outweighed the disadvantages, it’s a consideration, not the ONLY consideration … you’ve then said “ right so you agree with signing Nazis”!!! 😂

You're accusing me of leaps then saying I'm somehow suggesting we should only sign people who share my worldview 😂

This. Conversation. Is. Not. About. Worldviews. Or. Politics.

Equal rights are not some political thing, mate. 

No I'm not saying you'll be ok with signing neo Nazis. I'm saying you almost definitely would not be ok with that. So I'm asking, if you're not ok with us signing neo Nazis, why are you ok with us signing homophobes? 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

What about if the campaign is at odds with the religion to which you devoutly subscribe?

not to open a can of worms in here, but if your religion is against "stop killing and torturing these people" (remember, conversion therapy is still legal in a lot of countries despite being regarded as torture by the UN) then your religion is inhumane and adherence to it in the face of that makes you inhumane too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Mate, are you lost? It's legal to be a neo nazi. It's legal to believe pedophilia is ok. Of the examples I gave before, supporting ISIS is the only one that MIGHT be illegal in certain cases. There are things that are more important than football EVEN IN FOOTBALL. I don't care if it's legal to be homophobic. I don't want it at our club. 

Nope. Perfectly understand my point about perspective, but you’re still exaggerating my tolerance of different views to be a ringing endorsement for Nazism.

Maybe have a cup of tea, let the heart settle a bit and re-read the discussion?? 

Just now, The Doctor said:

not to open a can of worms in here, but if your religion is against "stop killing and torturing these people" (remember, conversion therapy is still legal in a lot of countries despite being regarded as torture by the UN) then your religion is inhumane and adherence to it in the face of that makes you inhumane too

Worms everywhere….I am out of here

3 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

And you’ve expressed the perspective / scale, which is my only point, perfectly.

”I don’t particularly want (to sign) a bloke who”

not

”I don’t want this %^^#* anywhere near MY club” etc

they're the same sentiment expressed with a different number of swear words. I can call him a pathetic troglodyte **** if it helps?

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

To be honest if you liked Danny Simpson and enjoyed watching him play for Leicester (I did by the way) you need to get off your high horse here. 

I didnt. I could never forgive a man for choking his ex in such a violent manner. That behaviour is so vile I struggle to see past it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Nope. Perfectly understand my point about perspective, but you’re still exaggerating my tolerance of different views to be a ringing endorsement for Nazism.

Maybe have a cup of tea, let the heart settle a bit and re-read the discussion?? 

Mate, I did not at any point say you are in support of Nazism. Like literally not anywhere in any way. Maybe go back and read it yourself 😂 

'Tolerance of different views' 😂

You tolerate homophobia all you want mate. I won't be doing the same 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Mate, I did not at any point say you are in support of Nazism. Like literally not anywhere in any way. Maybe go back and read it yourself 😂 

'Tolerance of different views' 😂

You tolerate homophobia all you want mate. I won't be doing the same 

Yes you are just anti-Islam which is fine, right?  :rolleyes:

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Yes you are just anti-Islam which is fine, right?  :rolleyes:

How does any of this imply I'm anti-islam? Religion is personal. You don't have to do anything if you think it's wrong. What you're not allowed to do is project that personal feeling onto the rest of the world 😋

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

To be honest if you liked Danny Simpson and enjoyed watching him play for Leicester (I did by the way) you need to get off your high horse here. 

To be fair i often want to strangle the wife, sexually and non sexually.  I would never say I would do it, or not do it.  But i can imagine if the mrs did something really bad.........

Does this make me a bad person.

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

How does any of this imply I'm anti-islam? Religion is personal. You don't have to do anything if you think it's wrong. What you're not allowed to do is project that personal feeling onto the rest of the world 😋

You literally said it was their problem so I contest you attempt to escape your own intolerance

26 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

Equal rights isn't politics, it's common fkn sense.

What rights do I have being a straight man going to the football that a homosexual person doesn’t have? And also my initial post has massively gone over your head