Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Mostafa Mohamed

8 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Okay, this topic is going waaaaaaay off-topic. 

Someone either post something relevant to the actual transfer that probably won't happen anyway, or just close the thread before stuff gets real personal.

or don't read it and let the powers that be ban whoever can't control themselves. closing down debate is never healthy, all be it, slightly off topic, but very much related to this potential signing 

12 minutes ago, guest123 said:

really, if you think you can throw me under the bus with that, then i ain't having it. most on here are being completely 2 faced and not even realising. the majority of those claiming to be against division are the actual ones causing division. keep all politics and all religious crap OUT of football. like i said the other week on here and got a few divs jumping on me.

now, these days, we have laws against many types of hatred which is good, but i've never in my whole life seen or heard anyone being insulted for being gay and the last time i heard any racism was in 1996 against west ham, and if that happened again i'd want them people dealt with. 

BUT, if all politics and religion where left out of football these days completely, this division we are talking about now wouldn't have even happened and all we'd be talking about was football.

Lol, have it and take it you utter hypocrite. Being against homosexuality is not political.

You're showing your true colours and you cannot stand it, can you. Sensational stuff really when you think about it.

The bit in bold is equally as sensational. I NEVER SEEN IT SO IT DON'T HAPPEN. You really are a piece of work.

• Thanks 1