Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Broja - loaned to Everton

So yeah. We've run out of money.

It'll just be a loan, I'd be amazed if we agree to an obligation unless it's based on him scoring X goals.

He's shite. I don't even believe we rate him that highly, Fofana and Broja have been blatantly available all window as Chelsea are desperate we've clearly left it to now because we were hoping for other targets.

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

JP source 

I’d love to know when they confirm their source as JP, was this said on a radio show as I can’t see where he has tweeted this. They do this a lot and nothing ever comes of it. 

Maybe someone can clarify. 

UPDATE now seem the article 

Edited by Lesta Legend
Update

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Is Broja better than Cannon?

Probably but he's still not very good. Or at least, he's not a very good goal scorer.

He's strong, he's decent in possession. He just has no real output.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Probably but he's still not very good. Or at least, he's not a very good goal scorer.

He's strong, he's decent in possession. He just has no real output.

The problem is if we are only looking in the loan market, getting a good goal scorer is going to be tough especially with us leaving it until the last minute. 

Still trying to get my head around the fact that it is has been obvious we need a number 9 all window and we are not searching in the bargain basement. 

• Like 2

For the record, he has a substantially worse minutes-per-goal rate in the Premier League than Vardy, Daka and Iheanacho having played 66 games and 2806 minutes.

He's managed 8 Premier League goals and 3 assists in his career to date.

Didn't exactly dazzle in his 13 games (6 starts) with all of 1 goal for Chelsea last year.

At Southampton he started 21 games and scored 6 goals.

Obviously he's pretty young and he's got time to develop but I'd be amazed if he gets double figures in combined goal contributions. He's done that once ever and that in the Eredivisie when he scored 10 in 20 odd starts.

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Failed his Ipswich medical - haven't we got enough injured forwards at the moment?

Nah we just nursed Cannon back to full fitness after signing him with a broken back.. makes sense to now ship him out on loan and get an injured player in to replace him