Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Broja - loaned to Everton

Looking forward to when Patson Daka returns, he suddenly turns into one of the best strikers in the league like Rodrigo Muniz did last season, leading to Broja not getting a look in again. 

Just now, kingfox said:

Looking forward to when Patson Daka returns, he suddenly turns into one of the best strikers in the league like Rodrigo Muniz did last season, leading to Broja not getting a look in again. 

I mean, I'd start a fit Daka over Broja every day of the week and I'm not joking or doing a 'bit' here.

He's just a more dangerous forward. Broja might be a bit cleaner in possession but he's not a better striker.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Is Broja better than Cannon?

I suppose, unless you watched Cannon extensively on his previous loan, it's hard to say. He's barely kicked a ball for us, so all we have to go on is that successive managers haven't appeared to rate him highly. I think he's one of those where his absence has led to people mixing up their curiosity with the hope that he's what we're missing (if that makes sense). Mind you, I haven't seen enough of Broja to be sure that he's an upgrade either. I doubt there are all that many on here who have studied either of them at length, let alone both.

6 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I will have what you have been smoking - is it expensive?

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He failed his medical at Ipswich ffs, how the fvck is he even an option

Failed it because they had an obligation clause, obviously something flagged up that meant he wouldn't be insured long term.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, I'd start a fit Daka over Broja every day of the week and I'm not joking or doing a 'bit' here.

He's just a more dangerous forward. Broja might be a bit cleaner in possession but he's not a better striker.

I'd start a fit broja over a fit daka every time 

3 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

I suppose, unless you watched Cannon extensively on his previous loan, it's hard to say. He's barely kicked a ball for us, so all we have to go on is that successive managers haven't appeared to rate him highly. I think he's one of those where his absence has led to people mixing up their curiosity with the hope that he's what we're missing (if that makes sense). Mind you, I haven't seen enough of Broja to be sure that he's an upgrade either. I doubt there are all that many on here who have studied either of them at length, let alone both.

Cannon is not/will never be in the same class as Broja. Think we must be talking about a different Broja or a different Cannon!!!!

If he remained fit he would be a great loan with option to buy.

Broja is still dining out from a decent half season at Southampton a few years ago.

Who knows if he's any good, but his stock is definitely down.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

Just now, CyprusFox said:

Cannon is not/will never be in the same class as Broja. Think we must be talking about a different Broja or a different Cannon!!!!

If he remained fit he would be a great loan with option to buy.

Broja may turn out to be a decent striker. But given that he has yet to prove himself anywhere, what have you seen that makes you so confident in him?

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's just a more dangerous forward.

The Foxestalk community has fully established that you never joke when it comes to Patson Daka ;)

8 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

I will have what you have been smoking - is it expensive?

🔮 

• Haha 1

My confidence in our transfer strategy is already low, but if we sign an injured striker because we're short of attacking options up front due to injury, then I just don't care who we sign anymore. 

We could sign M'Bappe, Haaland and Rodri  and I'd still be convinced that it wouldn't work out

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

The Foxestalk community has fully established that you never joke when it comes to Patson Daka ;)

🔮

Tbf, fast forward 6 months and I'll probably be defending Broja's 0.68 goal contributions per lot of 90 minutes when everyone's calling him shit because he's being horrendously mismanaged.