Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Broja - loaned to Everton

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Shame he'll probably be out for six months.

If he were to come back in the New Year and hit the ground running, so to speak, he could be like a new signing. He's shown flashes but has, to a certain extent, been unlucky with being played in systems that haven't suited him, his arrival coinciding with the team's sharp decline and competing for a place with Vardy just after he had won the Golden Boot and FA Cup.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

So yeah. We've run out of money.

It'll just be a loan, I'd be amazed if we agree to an obligation unless it's based on him scoring X goals.

He's shite. I don't even believe we rate him that highly, Fofana and Broja have been blatantly available all window as Chelsea are desperate we've clearly left it to now because we were hoping for other targets.

Or are we holding back some of the transfer kitty for January - perhaps with the consideration someone else might be in charge at that point?

1 minute ago, Tazfox said:

Sky sports saying we are done for the day 

They don’t really know, said we were done but then said the door was open if the right opportunity came along. They just cover all bases.

2 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

Sky sports saying we are done for the day 

I’d say Percy is more reliable than Sky. Whose contact is probably the ever reliable Bob Tanner, or the equally as reliable Rob Dorset if he’s even still a thing? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I like Broja. Happy to have him.

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Rather Broja than Fofana.

Still want Fotis though. 

He's injured from a foot injury from pre-season and will be out for 6 to 12 months......plus he failed a medical at Ipswich yesterday 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

We could sign M'Bappe, Haaland and Rodri  and I'd still be convinced that it wouldn't work out

This sums up perfectly the state most Leicester fans have got themselves into.

You couldn't find a positive in anything the club does.

Depressed fans, depressing reading and yes I know ... blah blah blah Top.... blah blah blah Rudkin 

Edited by hackneyfox
  • Like 1

Just now, hackneyfox said:

This sums up perfectly the state most Leicester fans have got themselves into.

You couldn't find a positive in anything the club does.

Dpressed fans, depressing reading and yes I know ... blah blah blah Top.... blah blah blah Rudkin 

It's been easy to get into this state though. Going all the way back to lumping 30 million on Slimani....

There are still positives. I like Skipp, but 20+million might have been too much. Fatawu, this Moroccan lad seems like a smart piece of business, bringing in Winks last year, but these are far outweighed by things like letting Teilemans and Soyuncu leave for nothing, finding ourselves in hot water because of deals like this, spending over 20 million on 2 players this window that weren't exactly what we needed and what we need is clear to anyone with at least 1 working eye