Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UKEchelon

Southampton Away

5 minutes ago, Frankel1981 said:

Members? 

It might have a chance.  I got two for palace as a member.  And it's a trek too,  not a glamour game so half a chance Im hoping

Edited by rugbyblue

On 04/09/2024 at 12:00, CrazyKopCorner said:

We don't always sell out at Southampton although often it has been mid week 

I think it'll likely go to all season ticket holders this year 

That's the only situation where it doesn't seem to sell out at Southampton. The same can't be said for them coming here.

Edited by FoxesTalker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesTalker said:

That's the only situation where it doesn't seem to sell out at Southampton. The same can't be said for them coming here, in fact there's been times we've taken more for a midweek game than they've brought to our place for a Saturday 3pm.

I'm sure Friday night last season we didn't too. Tbf Friday is kind of midweek too with the travelling etc

• Like 1

On 30/08/2024 at 17:43, rugbyblue said:

It might have a chance.  I got two for palace as a member.  And it's a trek too,  not a glamour game so half a chance Im hoping

I did that trek on acold, and extremely wet, Friday night during the month of October in 2019.

I recall saying, as I sat in my car, in yet another hold-up on the motorway, 'this better be f*****g worth it!"

Was it worth it? Yes indeed, I witnessed history being made!!! 

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rodney Fern_8 said:

I did that trek on acold, and extremely wet, Friday night during the month of October in 2019.

I recall saying, as I sat in my car, in yet another hold-up on the motorway, 'this better be f*****g worth it!"

Was it worth it? Yes indeed, I witnessed history being made!!! 

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

For a moment I read that as "I did that trek on acid" 😂 😂  i bet the scoreline made you think you were.  

But yes you had one or nine reasons to be happy you made that trip.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I got Stoke and Argyle last season, and Liverpool and Villa in the 19/20 season - nothing in between, but seems I’ve been fairly fortunate really. 

Applied to the majority of away games for the past 2 seasons and got nothing , I know it's only a small number of tickets but had no luck

8 hours ago, lanefox said:

Has anyone actually ever won on the membership ballot

Once. Bristol City on Good Friday last season. Vardy missed three sitters and we lost 1-0. A crap away day.

22 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

What sort of quantity is left??

Roughly 4 almost full blocks and 3 half full still available out of the original 7, which are all safe standing. One block with about 70 seats available which states no standing.

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

Roughly 4 almost full blocks and 3 half full still available out of the original 7, which are all safe standing. One block with about 70 seats available which states no standing.

This probably has to be said because of the regulations but in reality, this won't be the case will it? Any visiting team isn't going to have a block of away fans all sitting down.