Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UKEchelon

Southampton Away

3 hours ago, rugbyblue said:

It would be helpful to members ......and indeed people in lower ST brackets if the club could let us see what's left on the site so we know whether it's worth hanging around our computer at 5pm (or whatever times they go on sale).  

Fingers crossed for 5pm.  

800 ish tickets left as of 2:15pm.

Block 22 - 136

Block 23 - 109

Block 24 - 113

Block 25 - 133

Block 26 - 275

Block 27 - 18

Block 28 - 26

Edited by ratters

No need for all the panicking 🤣.  Got two easily.  That's 2 out of 4 aways as a member I've got tickets for now.

I'm not complaining at all but any reason for this? Away tickets were like gold dust last season or it just the fact that palace and Southampton aren't glamour games and are a bit of a bitch to get to? 

Just a side note, it costs me 3 quid more to go away, that's ticket and travel than it does to attend a home game. And I'm sure I could cut travel costs if I shopped around a bit more or decided to drive and split fuel.   Shows the ludicrous pricing for home games.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

No need for all the panicking 🤣.  Got two easily.  That's 2 out of 4 aways as a member I've got tickets for now.

I'm not complaining at all but any reason for this? Away tickets were like gold dust last season or it just the fact that palace and Southampton aren't glamour games and are a bit of a bitch to get to? 

Just a side note, it costs me 3 quid more to go away, that's ticket and travel than it does to attend a home game. And I'm sure I could cut travel costs if I shopped around a bit more or decided to drive and split fuel.   Shows the ludicrous pricing for home games.  

Yeah, I just got 2 for this as a member too.

I'm guessing most ST holders/regular away goers have been St Mary's before but my lad hasn't, so glad I can take him to this. We live in Bucks so about half way between Southampton and Leicester. Cost £55 for this compared to £75 for us both in SK1 at home. 

Agree that KP prices for members are a bit of a piss take this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rugbyblue said:

A couple of reasons, I suspect.     As you say, Palace and Southampton are "less glamorous" grounds, and most of us have probably been there before.

Last season, most of the grounds gave smaller away allocations than in the Premier League (with a few exceptions).   

And for many people there were more "new grounds" to do in the 2nd Division, as we hadn't been there for 10 years.

fyi, these were the away allocations last season for the 23 league matches:

HUDDERSFIELD T (A) <2336 tickets>
ROTHERHAM U (A)    <2205 tickets>
SOUTHAMPTON (A)    <2825 tickets>
NORWICH C (A)      <2022 tickets>
BLACKBURN R (A)    <3269 tickets>
SWANSEA C (A)      <1971 tickets>
QPR (A)            <2766 tickets>
MIDDLESBROUGH (A ) <2563 tickets>
SHEFF WED (A)      <3813 tickets>
WEST BROM A (A)    <2009 tickets>
BIRMINGHAM C (A)   <2678 tickets>
IPSWICH T (A)      <2004 tickets>
CARDIFF C (A)      <3213 tickets>
COVENTRY C (A)     <4500 tickets>
STOKE C (A)        <2604 tickets>
WATFORD (A)        <2102 tickets>
LEEDS U (A)        <2916 tickets>
SUNDERLAND (A)     <2000 tickets>
HULL C (A)         <2330 tickets>
BRISTOL CITY (A)   <3414 tickets>
MILLWALL (A)       <2022 tickets>
PLYMOUTH A (A)     <1739 tickets>
PRESTON NE (A)     <5676 tickets>

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Yeah, I just got 2 for this as a member too.

I'm guessing most ST holders/regular away goers have been St Mary's before but my lad hasn't, so glad I can take him to this. We live in Bucks so about half way between Southampton and Leicester. Cost £55 for this compared to £75 for us both in SK1 at home. 

Agree that KP prices for members are a bit of a piss take this season.

Nice one.  It's good members get a chance. I may be wrong but I think it helps that they go on sale same day as all ST.  

I prefer the aways to be honest.  We have a UK map and my young un gets a badge from every ground we visit to stick on the map.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

A couple of reasons, I suspect.     As you say, Palace and Southampton are "less glamorous" grounds, and most of us have probably been there before.

Last season, most of the grounds gave smaller away allocations than in the Premier League (with a few exceptions).   

And for many people there were more "new grounds" to do in the 2nd Division, as we hadn't been there for 10 years.

fyi, these were the away allocations last season for the 23 league matches:

HUDDERSFIELD T (A) <2336 tickets>
ROTHERHAM U (A)    <2205 tickets>
SOUTHAMPTON (A)    <2825 tickets>
NORWICH C (A)      <2022 tickets>
BLACKBURN R (A)    <3269 tickets>
SWANSEA C (A)      <1971 tickets>
QPR (A)            <2766 tickets>
MIDDLESBROUGH (A ) <2563 tickets>
SHEFF WED (A)      <3813 tickets>
WEST BROM A (A)    <2009 tickets>
BIRMINGHAM C (A)   <2678 tickets>
IPSWICH T (A)      <2004 tickets>
CARDIFF C (A)      <3213 tickets>
COVENTRY C (A)     <4500 tickets>
STOKE C (A)        <2604 tickets>
WATFORD (A)        <2102 tickets>
LEEDS U (A)        <2916 tickets>
SUNDERLAND (A)     <2000 tickets>
HULL C (A)         <2330 tickets>
BRISTOL CITY (A)   <3414 tickets>
MILLWALL (A)       <2022 tickets>
PLYMOUTH A (A)     <1739 tickets>
PRESTON NE (A)     <5676 tickets>

Makes sense.  I'm just thankful we can get to a few more aways.  Thanks for taking the time to reply 👍👍.

Hi folks,

I’m a member and have just signed my Dad up as a renewing member (hasn’t done it previously this season until just now)… trying to get a Soton away ticket for each of us. It’s saying I can’t get one for Dad. I’m presuming the system hasn’t yet updated him as a member. Any idea how long it takes? I really don’t want the tickets to run out before I can phone the club on Monday to sort it. He has only really become a member for that one game as he’s local to Soton. 

3 minutes ago, davidhenson44 said:

Hi folks,

I’m a member and have just signed my Dad up as a renewing member (hasn’t done it previously this season until just now)… trying to get a Soton away ticket for each of us. It’s saying I can’t get one for Dad. I’m presuming the system hasn’t yet updated him as a member. Any idea how long it takes? I really don’t want the tickets to run out before I can phone the club on Monday to sort it. He has only really become a member for that one game as he’s local to Soton. 

Have you tried linking your accounts?  You have to when you buy tickets for others.  There's an option to link with a family member if they have an account.  This is presuming the membership has been processed and he has been given a supporter number

Edited by rugbyblue

3 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Have you tried linking your accounts?  You have to when you buy tickets for others.  There's an option to link with a family member if the have an account.  This is presuming the membership has been processed and he has been given a supporter number

Thanks for replying. Yes… he’s linked to my account and his membership is showing (as well as my two boys) within my account. He had a supporter number… the same one as last season. 

Could I buy one for my son (same price) and then get it transferred to Dad’s name next week?

Edited by davidhenson44

5 minutes ago, davidhenson44 said:

Thanks for replying. Yes… he’s linked to my account and his membership is showing (as well as my two boys) within my account. He had a supporter number… the same one as last season. 

Could I buy one for my son (same price) and then get it transferred to Dad’s name next week?

I'm not sure I'd want to advise you to do that.  The t&c's say tickets aren't transferable but I guess it's at the discretion of the ticket office.  Can't see the problem myself but you know lcfc and tickets..,.there's always something you can't do

Edited by rugbyblue

9 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

I'm not sure I'd want to advise you to do that.  The t&c's say tickets aren't transferable but I guess it's at the discretion of the ticket office.  Can't see the problem myself but you know lcfc and tickets..,.there's always something you can't do

Thanks for your advice. I’ve just tried again and the option appeared (must’ve taken a little while to process), so I’ve just bagged the two tickets. Thank-you again 👍🏻

• Like 1

On 13/09/2024 at 17:14, rugbyblue said:

Ticket prices are capped at £30 for away fans. Trust me, if they could charge us more...they would!
Agree that non-season ticket pricing at Leicester is too high.