Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

Just now, AjcW said:

Never thought I’d see the day the old Wymeswold Fox was ITK… what a time to be alive. Village secret society! 

Pretty sure Wymsey and / or his family have always had connections in and around the club. It just comes with being in certain economic circles lol

He's always had the odd little nugget of info, he's just not actually trying to BE "an it", he's just passing on the odd thing he hears.

• Like 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

Pretty sure Wymsey and / or his family have always had connections in and around the club. It just comes with being in certain economic circles lol

He's always had the odd little nugget of info, he's just not actually trying to BE "an it", he's just passing on the odd thing he hears.

The north Leics/south notts villages are the place to be these days for Leicester insight 😅

Ive still not bumped into Coops since I moved to where he lives mind 🥲

Just now, Finnegan said:

If this is a loan, I like it more than Broja, Fofana, the awful Egyptian or even actually Jordan Ayew. 

If we've bought him for a shit load it'll be honking mind.

£25m Rudkin special incoming

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, AjcW said:

The north Leics/south notts villages are the place to be these days for Leicester insight 😅

Ive still not bumped into Coops since I moved to where he lives mind 🥲

I'll send my cousins round his mam's house for an autograph if you're that keen. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

@Wymsey this the one? 

Ironically, yes. :thumbup:

The club had tred earlier in the window to get him, but apparently he was mulling over various offers.

• Like 2