Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

Yup. I'd take him. Impressed me at Celtic. Been turd at Palace, but knows the Premier League well and will come straight into the squad. 

Different type of striker to Vardy and Daka. 

I would still keep Cannon though, and throw him cup games and some 10-15mins from the bench. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

4hours to go before the deadline and anypy will do.... unbelievable business strategy 🙄

They have had quite a few weeks to sort out requirements, surely grasping at straws  in the last hours of the transfer window demonstrate gross incompetence

• Like 1

Was skeptical when we were linked when he was at Celtic, my skepticism was justified.

However, we're desperate.

And i'm going against my own thought process that players who come in with under an underwhelming cloud usually do better than those who come under massive hype.

We can't risk a season of an aged Vardy, an ageing Ayew and an out of form confidence shot to buggery Daka. And Mavs is much more effective on the wing than up front. 

We desperately need another striker and this guy has at least proved he can score, even if it was in the SPL. Got to be worth a punt. 

• Like 2

I was hoping he wouldn't be the one actually.

I'm not convinced he's the different kind of option we need.

If he arrives I'd love to be proved wrong, though. I just don't think he has enough presence for a striker doesn't actually score that many.

But we need the bodies I guess.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So if we accept he will be shit, but also accept the guy he is replacing, Daka, is shit, then we really cannot lose.  :scarf:

except you now have two shit guys to get rid of and we cant even shift one:brendan: 

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Although there’s not actually been much evidence of that fabled Daka pace tbh.

There's plenty of evidence of his pace, He's quick alright, It's his finishing that's poor. A good Coach should be able to help him out.

6 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Just skimmed through the Palace forums and basically all say the same thing.... he's sh*t, can't score and get rid for anything 

They cancel each other out. 

shit + shit = 20+ goal scorer 

• Haha 1

Just now, Royston. said:

except you now have two shit guys to get rid of and we cant even shift one:brendan: 

Pretty sure I learnt at a young age that if you put two bits of shit together you just get one shit, albeit a bit bigger. 

• Haha 1