Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

18 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Why he's been sh*t at Palace, why do you rate him?

Wasnt really given much game time but has a decent record through his career. 

More so, we need cover for Vards/Ayew and gives us another option in case of injuries

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

We are keeping Daka 🤔

That's good beacuse he gives us different options and was improving his overall game under Enzo. We just need somone to Coach him on positioning and how to finish. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Pretty sure I learnt at a young age(and i tested it last night to make sure) that if you put two bits of shit together you just get one shit, albeit a bit bigger. 

so we finally get our big nasty shit target man striker?

• Like 1

Just now, Clever Fox said:

That's good beacuse he gives us different options and was improving his overall game under Enzo. We just need somone to Coach him on positioning and how to finish. 

What's Kevin Phillips doing these days. 

• Like 1

He’s not a bad player, Palace were pony when he first came into their club and he’s been replaced by Mateta who is more in the style of striker that Glasner likes. If it’s a loan it’s not a terrible bit of business and he’s slightly different to what Vardy and Daka offer us. 

All that being said this is standard Rudkin to make out we have the chance of a player coming in last minute and then nothing is actually doing. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

They have had quite a few weeks to sort out requirements, surely grasping at straws  in the last hours of the transfer window demonstrate gross incompetence

That's how transfer windows often work. Players can suddenly become available when their other options run out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We've lost a mercurial and languid type striker in Iheanacho. Edouard is of that ilk. 

Couldn't be any more accurate I don't think. Are we making an improvement..? 

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think Daka can finish but his touch and instincts are severely lacking. Not sure that can be coached to this level.

Edited by STUHILL

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Many of us were convinced he was coming here 3 years ago. We got Daka who came with even more hype and neither have hit double figures in the Prem for a season. I still think one or both can do and I'd be happy to take a risk on Edouard but with sl8ghtly lower expectations now 😂

I think we all have sightly lower expectations for everything these days 🙄