Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

I hope if this is complete, people will realise that sometimes it just doesn’t work out for a player at a particular club but they might come to life with a change.

Unfortunately it is unlikely and seems from a lot of the posts on here that he will be written off before he kicks a ball for us….

Just now, roblcfc84 said:

What’s the issue with this, 57 in 94 for Celtic. We needed a striker and we’ve got one. FFS we are not a great proposition at the minute for top players. He’s a decent signing. 

He is a damn site better than what we were looking at. 

What we’ve got to think, is Cooper may be able to get something out of him. He has talent, that’s unquestionable, it just needs harnessing. 

Im hopeful about this one. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

With only a few hours left I doubt there are many options left, this where leaving it late gets us. 

We were after him before I love this song. 

Percy now confirmed ☺️

:appl:i wanna be Eduard

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Been pretty meh for Palace hasn’t he?

Perfect for us, then, considering who's currently in charge of our transfer business. 

To be honest, I'd rather have him up front than Daka. But then, the bar is quite low for that comparison. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

Proof Tanner knows fvck all lol 

SoDeK.jpg

That screams of "I better say something to look like I knew all along"

It has confirmed that Tanner is very distant from the club and knows absolutely nothing and maybe Nixon now does know a few bits

• Like 1

Just now, Iwebema said:

That screams of "I better say something to look like I knew all along"

It has confirmed that Tanner is very distant from the club and knows absolutely nothing and maybe Nixon now does know a few bits

Tanners a Womble, and the Mercury is tissue paper. 

2 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

I hope if this is complete, people will realise that sometimes it just doesn’t work out for a player at a particular club but they might come to life with a change.

Unfortunately it is unlikely and seems from a lot of the posts on here that he will be written off before he kicks a ball for us….

Unless they're a foreign player that no one had heard of before they're linked to us, then everybody claims to know loads about him (while in reality all they doo is Google his stats) 

Then this pretty much sums up every single transfers we've made in the last 5 years