Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Unlike us, their DoF knows how to flush a toilet. Someone from Southampton gave him some tips about Rudders??

Yup you got to hand it to Palace, they managed to get rid of 2 of their unwanted players to us. While ours run down their contracts and go for a free

• Like 1

If Cooper can do with Edouard here that he did with Awoniyi at Forest, we can't complain. Awoniyi's goals, as well as a healthy dollop of weapons grade luck, basically kept Forest up.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
13 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Proof Tanner knows fvck all lol 

SoDeK.jpg

Cupace20240102162808483.png

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Yup you got to hand it to Palace, they managed to get rid of 2 of their unwanted players to us. While ours run down their contracts and go for a free

Erm, we're loaning Edouard and then his contract will be done and he goes for a free.

You've got to hand it to Palace though. :wes:

Edited by JimJams
  • Like 1

Does he have to extend his contract with Palace first? I've seen somewhere that he's out of contract at the end of this season. 

There's a lot to get done in only a few hours, and it's all dependant on Nketiah. Watch us miss the cut off again.

1 minute ago, ts_1010 said:

Does he have to extend his contract with Palace first? I've seen somewhere that he's out of contract at the end of this season. 

There's a lot to get done in only a few hours, and it's all dependant on Nketiah. Watch us miss the cut off again.

They've probably a years option

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Would rather shag a beloved relative. ****ing hell Leicester you're shit.

And the last time Jordie Arabia, the world's richest club won a trophy was? 

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

On Sky it said Palace want to loan him out

That’s because they do not believe Mugkin will pay them anymore after his first charitable donation.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

I hope if this is complete, people will realise that sometimes it just doesn’t work out for a player at a particular club but they might come to life with a change.

Unfortunately it is unlikely and seems from a lot of the posts on here that he will be written off before he kicks a ball for us….

Tbh, I was annoyed when Palace got him ahead of us. 

So…maybe a fresh start is what he needs and will see him back to decent form. 

(Maybe living in Croydon was too much of a culture shock, heaven knows it’s not done me any favours) 😱

Slight caveat is that I’ve seen nothing in Cooper to show that he’s a coach with a philosophy and/or can motivate players to that end. 

But I’m happy give Edouard a chance to show that he’s better than we currently have. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

They've probably a years option

2 minutes ago, ts_1010 said:

They do indeed

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/12396261/odsonne-edouard-joins-crystal-palace-from-celtic

The fee for Edouard - who has agreed a four-year deal with the option for another 12 months worth £70,000 per week plus bonuses with Palace - could rise to £18.5m.

6 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

30 games a season is a massive run of games if I seen between 10 and 20 games I'd say you have a point.

13 of those games were as substitute, and those substitute appearances added up to less than 2 full games worth of minutes