Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

7 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

30 games a season is a massive run of games if I seen between 10 and 20 games I'd say you have a point.

I agree games wise. Minutes wise it's looks to be more from the bench rather than a run of starts.

I think with this we have 1 extra spot in our 25 man squad, wouldn’t be surprised to see us include Opoku who was spotted at the Tranmere game.

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yes, I am actually a Geordie and support Newcastle. That's why I've been on a Leicester forum since 2007 and have accumulated more posts than a man as gorgeous as me should've 

I don't give a flying Fuchin . Your posts are sh*t not our club. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yes, I am actually a Geordie and support Newcastle. That's why I've been on a Leicester forum since 2007 and have accumulated more posts than a man as gorgeous as me should've 

I think your a very sexy man.:wub:

2 minutes ago, Ryy said:

I think with this we have 1 extra spot in our 25 man squad, wouldn’t be surprised to see us include Opoku who was spotted at the Tranmere game.

Who ? Nathaniel Opoku is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as a forward or an attacking midfielder for Premier League club Leicester City

Already 23 years old

Edited by whoareyaaa

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

People crying about this and yet when he was at Celtic and we were linked everyone was buzzing.

It's either this or some fat-necked wank homophobe or a reject that just failed a medical at Ipswich. 

Get a grip.

So true, im one of those that are poo poing him, but 2 years i was all about wanting to be Eduard

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Didn’t expect to see Alan Nixon move to Tier 1 and Rob Tanner move to Tier 4 in this transfer window. 

Tanner's a spanner. The journalistic equivalent of Jon Rudkin - very, very rarely comes up with anything original, analytical or worth reading. His piece on El Khannouss today, for example – an "analysis" of why we signed him – was simply a regurgitation of bits that had appeared earlier in the week in various Belgian, Moroccan and UK media. 

Even looks a bit like Jonno.  

4 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

fat-necked wank homophobe

I’ve been looking to replace “leather cheerio” for a while. Many thanks. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

People crying about this and yet when he was at Celtic and we were linked everyone was buzzing.

It's either this or some fat-necked wank homophobe or a reject that just failed a medical at Ipswich. 

Get a grip.

Last time he was available, we got Daka instead and we all know how well that worked out....

I think he's better than what we've got. Vardy is looking sharp but we can't rely on him as he's 37.

Good loan signing and not a bad transfer window on the whole

• Thanks 1

Contract is up in the summer, so if it is a loan and it goes well we’ve basically got him for free. Unless he is signing an extension as part of the loan?