Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

TBF his Palace career has been mainly under Hodgson when they were barely creating chances. Hopefully just needs a change of scenery.

6 of his 7 goals last season were under Roy to be fair. He played under flasher but only scored once…. Was more on the left though.

10 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yes, I am actually a Geordie and support Newcastle. That's why I've been on a Leicester forum since 2007 and have accumulated more posts than a man as gorgeous as me should've 

7 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

I don't give a flying Fuchin . Your posts are sh*t not our club. 

NGL I have missed this level of quality FT banter. It's really gone downhill under Top, but this is the resurgence I've been hoping for. 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's had 3 seasons at Palace to deliver and been an absolute failure and people here wouldn't give Cannon a chance here 🙄

Would have preferred it if we had given Cannon ago. But , something about him just doesn’t seem to get a chance. I guess this is risk free and you just never know, might be ok. Haha (but probably won’t be) 

• Like 1

Right little one has gone bed, so PJ masks is off the TV and sky sports news is back on.

Watch the Nketiah deal fall through.......

Edited by Jimbo

14 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

People crying about this and yet when he was at Celtic and we were linked everyone was buzzing.

It's either this or some fat-necked wank homophobe or a reject that just failed a medical at Ipswich. 

Get a grip.

I agree. I’d rather sign him than no one. Just hope we get a good deal. He might do a job here under Cooper. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

NGL I have missed this level of quality FT banter. It's really gone downhill under Top, but this is the resurgence I've been hoping for. 

Banter on here was much better when we were shit to be fair. Silver linings and all that 😁.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If that's true - and I still don't trust Romano after all the Sensi stuff and 20 other rumours he was wrong about - I'll give credit to the club for getting it over the line pretty rapidly without weeks of bs and rumours

• Like 4