Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

What's so bad about him ?

not quick enough, doesn't work hard enough, hold up play pretty poor ... the one positive attribute I would say is his finishing isn't bad. But yeah he's just a very very average player at this level, delighted to be shot of him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CloudFox said:

Banter on here was much better on here when we were shit TBF. Silver linings and all that 😁.

Face of Kinder will never be topped. Ann2 is still the one who got away.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Fcuk the homophobe, we've got a gunman.

Screenshot_20240830_201410_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like he didn't rat. The other guy changed his story once the handcuffs went on most likely.  He took the sentence like man is supposed to do when the other guy changed his story and ratted. he's not a stool pigeon rat who sings like a canary.  he's good in my books. 

Edited by Molson Canadian

18 minutes ago, Ryy said:

I think with this we have 1 extra spot in our 25 man squad, wouldn’t be surprised to see us include Opoku who was spotted at the Tranmere game.

He broke his leg towards the end of last season at Leuven didn't he?

1 minute ago, Rain King said:

Fcuk the homophobe, we've got a gunman.

Screenshot_20240830_201410_Samsung Internet.jpg

need a good marksman up front tbf.

Just now, Palace_1905 said:

not quick enough, doesn't work hard enough, hold up play pretty poor ... the one positive attribute I would say is his finishing isn't bad. But yeah he's just a very very average player at this level, delighted to be shot of him. 

Sounds like Kelchi Ineacho 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wonder what his salary is and how much we're covering... 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11787/12396261/odsonne-edouard-joins-crystal-palace-from-celtic

The fee for Edouard - who has agreed a four-year deal with the option for another 12 months worth £70,000 per week plus bonuses with Palace - could rise to £18.5m.

1 minute ago, Palace_1905 said:

He's a poacher get him the ball in the box and he can finish.

Remember feed the Yak and he will score. 

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Capology says £90k per week but I don't think they're always correct.

No chance 

I reckon around 60k 

palace probably told us that they’ll carry on paying  him if we transfer the 90k/week to them ……

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_77 said:

John Percy came out swinging in the tenth round to retain the heavyweight championship belt against the challenger Bob Faesen. 

Does Romano give him credit :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Palace_1905 said:

He will fit right in here then 

• Haha 1

Just now, niyaminski said:

Why are we becoming a team full of Palace rejects?

Because we aren't the draw we used to be. I'd happily take a few years of what Palace have been to stabilise us again.

• Like 1