Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

7 minutes ago, MPH said:

i don’t think it’s a case of just going and getting better… I think we are being rejected by some of the ones we want and are having to lower our standards and signing who we can get…

Yeah i get that, but we have known for years that Vardy needs replacing, this isnt new, where is the succession planning.  Its not new news and its about this season, were talking 6 transfer periods and done nothing.

Then we come to this season, its like rag tag approach, no real structure or anything.  Shambolic.  You pay for what u need and want, otherwise u lose.  I have no idea about what we the club wanted to do and we end up worse of in attacking sense then last season, how does that work?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Yeah i get that, but we have known for years that Vardy needs replacing, this isnt new, where is the succession planning.  Its not new news and its about this season, were talking 6 transfer periods and done nothing.

Then we come to this season, its like rag tag approach, no real structure or anything.  Shambolic.  You pay for what u need and want, otherwise u lose.  I have no idea about what we the club wanted to do and we end up worse of in attacking sense then last season, how does that work?

I think Musa was the original Vardy replacement.. then Daka.. then Cannon…

i mean, we’ve tried.. badly.. but we’ve tried..

• Like 1