Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

If he can only scores 5 a season in that Arsenal team which dominates game after game, he's hardly going to bag up for Palace.

They’ve had a poor window. Eze will be propping up that team himself. 

• Like 1

We haven't got a pot to piss in and needed a striker in the door. Not saying I'm over the moon with it but I'm glad we've brought someone in. 

If he can find a glimpse of the Celtic form here he could be a decent acquisition!

Welcome Eddie xoxo

Edited by longy

4 minutes ago, longy said:

We haven't got a pot to piss in and needed a striker in the door. Not saying I'm over the moon with it but I'm glad we've brought someone in. 

If he can find a glimpse of the Celtic form here he could be a decent acquisition!

Welcome Eddie xoxo

wasn't a few seasons ago we were jazzing over his move from celtic to us

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

They’ve had a poor window. Eze will be propping up that team himself. 

Keeping hold of Guehi is their only win of this window. But at £60million they probably should have let him go and looked to strengthen. He's only worth that much because of the summer at the euros, no more than a £30million defender at best 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Reiss Nelson 8 minutes ago was jointing Ipswich and is now joining Fulham.

So at least if we have messed this (and I'm confident that we haven't) we won't be the only ones to cock one up 😂

To be honest I think Ipswich have dodged a bullet there.

I know there is a difference in class, but they were far and away the best attacking side in the championship last season and were one or two minor tweaks away from looking capable of scoring goals in the Premier league too... that's not done by signing mediocre players like Nelson on deadline day. Their last couple of days this window has just reminded me of the idiots clearing the shelves during 2020 when they didn't need the stuff, then wonder what they were going to do with everything

Sky are bigging them up saying they've had a great window, brought in some great players and spent over 100m. Realistically, they've just bought the cream of the championship. 

While I think they look to be in better shape generally than us, and have a squad built to smash the championship if they drop, they're transfer policy just seems a bit of a grab what you can scenario and will lead them with a lot of players they need to bed in and keep happy 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Keeping hold of Guehi is their only win of this window. But at £60million they probably should have let him go and looked to strengthen. He's only worth that much because of the summer at the euros, no more than a £30million defender at best 

Agreed, Similar to Maguire wont fetch as much next time round