Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

Edouard - joined on loan

Eddie is very wasteful and has less end product than Theo Walcott ..

Isn't worth anything over 13 mil palace had pants pulled down 

Edited by em9999

Just now, Simonb said:

I'd actually say we might have the best deal here on the basis of what the club actually needs

We need a 9.. he improves the match day squad and is just a case of covering wages

Sterling offers something to Arsenal and could be brilliant, but something just isn't right with him. His big wages could upset the rest of the squad, especially considering he's not really needed

Nketiah has potential but hasn't shown anything yet and was a big cost

Nelson to Ipswich, they've signed 14 players already.. just seems to me a case of 'we'll have him' but without any need whatsoever 

We've managed to bring someone in that we can afford, that's half decent..  better than ings, fofana and broja that we first feared without any obligation. Favourites to go down as it is, gives us a slightly better chance

I agree 💯 

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Most media is done hours before a deal is finalised. 

Dan James is a good example. Did all his media at Leeds and then shot off to United lol 

"Most Media" not ours though. We'll be knocking together some utter tosh of Edouard right now to churn out in the morning lol

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

@moore_94 has the shell of edouards signed post ready to go. Will @StanSP find a way to broadcast the news first? Stay tuned.

Nope! I've had a great day in London, absolutely knackered and exhausted and about to fall asleep lol

*trip to London not linked to dealings with Palace :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Just now, StanSP said:

Nope! I've had a great day in London, absolutely knackered and exhausted and about to fall asleep lol

*trip to London not linked to dealings with Palace :ph34r:

So you chauffeured him in then?

Just now, em9999 said:

I would actually argue that Eduard is better than Eddie 

I would at least argue that he certainly isn't an upgrade, but I think I agree with you.

The irony of it is, if we'd signed Nketiah most on here would be happy, but because we're getting Edouard it's a pants deal 

Wouldn't it be nice, just for a change, that for once Nketiah has a terrible season and Edouard finishes the season with 15+ goals 

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

"Most Media" not ours though. We'll be knocking together some utter tosh of Edouard right now to churn out in the morning lol

Hes now got 3 weeks before he can play

Couldn't care less if we just take a photo and leave it at that, As long as he smashes a hat trick against Everton on his debut 

• Like 1