Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon - loan to Stoke City - Official

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Hope we don't live to regret him turning down a permanent move this summer for £6m +

He was never going to leave seeing as some fools offered a contract to 2028. We won't get any bids that high again as potential buyers are seeing him play now

12 minutes ago, Mark said:

He was never going to leave seeing as some fools offered a contract to 2028. We won't get any bids that high again as potential buyers are seeing him play now

Yeah, he needs 15 goals this season to get anything like that offered again and still the issue will stand with the wages he's on. 

On 17/09/2024 at 16:46, TheGoldenGod said:

Missed a penalty in the shootout just now. Stoke still sent through but their fans are not having him at all 🤣

blimey just took a look and he’s well and truly written off already. Must have been shocking to be written off that quickly when they were buzzing to get him 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dickov22 said:

Oh how hilarious to wish a young lad who is ours bad luck, and ridicule in his misfortune 

In the nicest way possible mate, what the f**k are you on about softhead?

In my 21 word message, where did I wish him bad luck or ridicule his misfortune? I'm stating facts and the fact you've got even 3 likes on your post is worrying for the plebs on this forum! :D

Edited by TheGoldenGod

10 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

In the nicest way possible mate, what the f**k are you on about softhead?

In my 21 word message, where did I wish him bad look or ridicule his misfortune? I'm stating facts and the fact you've got even 3 likes on your post is worrying for the plebs on this forum! :D

The laughing face at the end of your post could easily be construed as you ridiculing his misfortune :dunno:

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

The laughing face at the end of your post could easily be construed as you ridiculing his misfortune :dunno:

It's the same if I were to replace it with a "grimace face". The laughing face was to suggest it's 'laughable' that he's been written off by their fans 2 games in.

Also want to address how he thinks I'm "wishing bad luck" on him? 

Embarrassing reach all round from the fella.

Just now, TheGoldenGod said:

It's the same if I were to replace it with a "grimace face". The laughing face was to suggest it's 'laughable' that he's been written off by their fans 2 games in.

The laughing face emoji can be interpreted in more than 1 way, ill be honest when i first read it my initial impression was you were taking the piss out of him. The joys of a forum where you cant hear the words being said. 

I presume the 'wishing bad luck' also comes from the laughing face and the way it was wrongly interpreted

Now you have said what you actually meant im sure Dickov would agree with you

37 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

It didn't read that way to me either. The laughing emoji made it look like you were laughing at Cannon.

14 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

It didn't read that way to me either. The laughing emoji made it look like you were laughing at Cannon.

Fair enough but I was laughing at the situation as it's ridiculous. 

Either way, accusing me of wishing bad luck on him I think is hilarious in itself as if I can affect how he performs on any level. Only Cannon himself will be the determining factor as to how successful he will be, lets hope he turns the Stoke fans around.

• Like 1