Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Odsonne Edouard joins on loan - Official

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

he got 7 goals last season, i’d be perfectly happy with 7 goals for us this season. 

Him and Ayew will get 30 between them.   This will be the prelude to a statue of Rudkin being commissioned by FT members' donations.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Poor Luke Thomas at 1 mins 20 :(

The lads broken already, he needs to stop training at this point to save his confidence. 

Looking at that video, either Edouard is going to score 40+ this season, or our defence is going to ship ten goals every match. I'm not sure which scenario is more likely.

On 06/09/2024 at 18:06, sm1 said:

7 in 30 games is not that bad of a record for a squad player, averaging almost 1 in 4. 

If you look at the actual minutes he played, which was 17.3 full 90 minutes, it's more like 1 in 2.5. I think he'll definitely have a positive impact on the team performances! 

• Like 1

On 09/09/2024 at 21:04, MPH said:

Words I never thought I’d hear..

Believe me, I'm still very much aware that signing players like these indicates how far the club has fallen. It's just a case of dealing with the reality of the situation we find ourselves in.

Edited by FoxesTalker
  • Like 2