Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Leicester v Villa Match Thread 31/8/2024

It'll be Ayew in from the left, Fatawu in from the right. I like the idea of strength to start and then Goodnight, Canoe and Mavi to throw into the mix later on in the piece. 

Okoli is for pace against Watkins. Vest would get cooked. 

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I know I originally like the idea of Cooper because he would be pragmatic but bloody hell

Fatawu going to be expected to do everything going forward?

It will be more of the same for Fatawu.  Receive the ball at the halfway line with back to goal while JJ stares at him and no one runs into space. I feel sorry for him, not being able to play the role of an attacker and do what he does best. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JimJams said:

No, no, no.  The obvious play is long ball to Ayew. Draw foul.  Get every lump in the box.  Quickly run back to defensive positions when the free kick hits the wall.  Repeat.

Sounds fine to me, more entertaining than tippy tappy around the back

Horrendous team. Cooper I feel is desperate to make us just survive probably for his career too. That's how I feel. That's not necessarily bad, but I don't think we're going to be entertained this season.