Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Leicester v Villa Match Thread 31/8/2024

1 minute ago, Nick said:

We are the home side and we have 8 ATB and an isolated front three.

We'll be two down by half time unless he just decides to have a go now the game plan is over.

At least just sub N'didi for Buon or Bilal. get a 10 of some description on the field.

I haven't hated a manager like this since Taylor, I made more sympathy for Ollie than Cooper. 

Get him ****ing gone. Just wasting time being "patient" because nobody wants to be seen to be hysterical. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Viva said:

Yes, try and find a way to beat them like we are doing. Not throw the toys out the pram and talk about sacking the manager when we don't beat a Champions League team! 

You think this is “trying to find a way to beat them”..? 

Don’t bother tracking runners at set pieces. Start 3 DMs and kick them the ball back every time we get it..?

We must be watching a different game pal. 

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Of course but it had to be more than thay with incoming points deductions 

I’m sure people forget this is happening 🤣 that’s why we were down before we kicked a ball in my mind. 

Useless board, poor manager choice, points deduction (could be 12 points if both go through).

Which is why in these home games, just give it a go and try and give the fans something to enjoy - rather than this dull crap every week 

• Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

You need more than just winning every game vs the bottom 4-5 clubs, which we wouldn't win all of them anyway.

Yes we do. Our home form needs to be good this season. Losing to a top 4 team though is not something to get too worked up about. 

4 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Second half masterclass from Cooper incoming. Has to be.

nope, this is what he's capable of, a lower championship manager who got one good run at Forest and has lived off it since. Needs to go ASAP