Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Leicester v Villa Match Thread 31/8/2024

Just now, JonnyBoy said:

Watching a different game to me mate. Created f all and they could have scored from Faes customery bomb scare 

Miles better than the Fulham game already.
But yeah, I agree with the Faes comment. He is awful, painful to watch at times. Hate his attitude!!

• Like 1

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Best first half in the league so far, one set piece blunder aside wasn’t too bad, got into them fairly well. Usual hysterics in here. They’re a champions league team now and we are nowhere near them on paper. 

Agreed, we're neutralising them well enough and I disagree that we should be more than 1-0 down -- their goal was a disasterclass from us and hopefully we can bring on some attackers and be more in it

• Like 1

Lots of huff and puff.

We’re a little bit clueless on how we’re supposed to attack - which is why it keeps breaking down.

The only clear, designed, link up play we showed in the final third was Fawatu to Ndidi on the inside channel - from Enzo’s time with us.

Will be interesting to see what changes Cooper will make and when.

Word for Okoli - he’s done well 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Will1981 said:

Playing well matching a champions league team and only 1 down due to a shocking decision by a piss poor ref.

Refereeing in the prem is horrendous,  along with VAR, also a clear block a player for their goal

9 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

“Lower your expectations”

It’s a football match, they’re favourites, but does that mean we shouldn’t try and find a way to beat them? Because that’s what we’ve done so far, are we just supposed to lie down and get beat off teams that are expected to beat us? 

Come on.. 

It's been too long since I had a lie down and got beat off.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jonezy said:

Also a bothered Tielemans looks decent. Still love him for the FA Cup goal, but also still annoyed with him for the lacklustre effort in the relegation season.

Looks better now that he hasn’t got a manager allowing him carte blanche access to the Seagrave buffet 

• Haha 1

Had more of the ball and better passing, but far fewer efforts on goal and a goal down.  Still, it's a better first half than against Spurs, small consolation.  Hopefully we can come out in the second and change things up.  Certainly have the bench for it now.

Ndidi off and El or the Brighton kid need to come on.

Need to bring Mavididi on too shortly afterwards for Vardy and push Ayew upfront.  

I hope the rest of you are seeing something in Skipp that I'm missing, as at present I'm genuinely struggling to see why we brought him.  

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No he doesn't and no we weren't. 

This attitude is what will get us relegated. 

He's not a good enough coach for this level. End of. 

Boring.... Every post. We get it. You don't like him. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Usual bedwetters on here I see 😂 

It’s an improvement. We’ve had a lot more control than in the previous games. But need Buanonotte or BEK instead of Wilf if we’re going to threaten. 

Okoli looks ok TBF. 

Skipp had a better half than Winks. 

• Like 2