Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Leicester v Villa Match Thread 31/8/2024

3 minutes ago, JonesLCFC said:

It’s not actually been that bad, apart from the criminal defending for the goal.

Watching a different game to me mate. Created f all and they could have scored from Faes customery bomb scare 

I like skipp but you can't play him in a two with winks.

I'd take off winks and put ndidi back in CDM and put El khannouss at CAM

Take off that competition winner Kristiansen and put JJ left back with Ricardo RB

Then take off ayew and put on mavididi

Mads

JJ

Okoli

Faes

Ricardo

Skipp

Ndidi

Mavididi

El Khannouss 

Fatawu

Vardy 

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

I haven't hated a manager like this since Taylor, I made more sympathy for Ollie than Cooper. 

Get him ****ing gone. Just wasting time being "patient" because nobody wants to be seen to be hysterical. 

I had my time of loathing for Claude Puel - I've not invested anything in this manager emotionally - there's no feeling of hope and hasn't been since the announcement whereupon I felt like driving into a lake.

No big surprise, we are 2nd best here. A little bite towards the end there.

I want more from Winks and the Ndidi as a 10 experiment needs to stop.

Also a bothered Tielemans looks decent. Still love him for the FA Cup goal, but also still annoyed with him for the lacklustre effort in the relegation season.

They’ve tried hard and got stuck in - a few players are looking good namely winks and skipp in midfield. But we’ve got nothing going forward, we look like we’ve got attacking players that can’t score goals, and that’s exactly what ayew and ndidi are.