Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Prem Officiating Abomination Journal 24/25

Don’t like the manager moaning and complaining about 50/50 calls 

it transmits onto the players who then waste two minutes of added time arguing over a wrongly given throw in 

we moan about the wrong calls - there were 50/50 throw ins that we just didn’t bother to ask for so didn’t get 

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

You can groan about his decision making - I thought it was a clear panelty on Vardy and Tielemans knew it from his reaction. 

However how many times does a ref get hit by the ball three times? That’s just poor officiating. 

He cleared it and then the two of them came together  - how is that a foul ?

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Skipp got the ball and he gave a foul which they then scored from? 

Tackle from behind is usually given as a foul, even if you do manage to get to the ball 

Just now, st albans fox said:

He cleared it and then the two of them came together  - how is that a foul ?

Tackle from behind is usually given as a foul, even if you do manage to get to the ball 

I said it depends on your own thoughts. I thought Tielemans was the wrong side of Vardy and therefore was beaten to the ball. 

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I said it depends on your own thoughts. I thought Tielemans was the wrong side of Vardy and therefore was beaten to the ball. 

100%. Right in front of me, think he went through Vardy to win the ball.

6 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

You can groan about his decision making - I thought it was a clear panelty on Vardy and Tielemans knew it from his reaction. 

However how many times does a ref get hit by the ball three times? That’s just poor officiating. 

You can easily go the whole season without seeing that happen and yet he manages to get in the way 3 times today

Tells you he doesn’t know where to go to be in the positions he should

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

But he volleyed the ball clear before they contacted - I doubt MOTD will even show it later  

It was a Villa throw in. Vardy touched the ball, Tielemans follows through on Vardy 

Edited by CosbehFox