Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Prem Officiating Abomination Journal 24/25

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Looks like the ball will go straight to Skipp regardless. 

Ref fvcked up. Warnock is a pleb. 

It’s affected the path of the ball Stan so he has to blow up 

was it directed to Vardy to lay it off to skipp? Would the defender have corrected right without the deflection to co we skipp’s run?

and probably most importantly, Torres would definitely. It just have dangled a leg to block vardys shot if the whistle hadn’t gone  

the law is pretty clear on this one 

had he not blown up and we had scored then var would simply have dissowed it anyway 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Why are some people proper sticking up for the ref? Is he your dad or something. He got things wrong get over it 

Ha - he could be my son !

Crying that the ref cost us a point is not the attitude that will keep us up

i think cooper is using it as a deflection tactic from his selections

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

The "analysis" for the disallowed goal is infuriating.

Ref blowing the whistle prior to the ball being put in and then the numerous times the ref got in the way prior to this weren't touched on obviously 

Didn’t help they had an ex Villa player on either. 

Now we’ve been charged with failing to control our players.

It’s crazy that the officials continually get backed up even though they are getting worse.  

On 31/08/2024 at 17:00, Tielemans63 said:

Thought he was fine, to be honest 

My lad went absolutely mental, during the game, effing & Jeffing constantly.  Then on Sunday morning after watching MOTD & the Sky 30mins highlights, he went "I think he got most of it right".

Strange my lad being a Sunday ref too.......

We're all human, and so we make mistakes like Rice vs Joao Pedro, but what does Cooper & Arteta (serial offender) hope to achieve, aside from getting locals refs filled in by head cases at the local level, who "see" it on the tele.  Even the Slipp tackle was 50/50, could be seen either way.  As Danny Murphy said, if Wout had tracked Onana, as any good defender should, rather than watching the world go by and then blaming the rest, we might have got a draw OH and they didn't fall asleep on the free kick etc.

Annoying as it is AND IT IS, its probably time to say verbal stick of the ref is off the cards now TOTALLY.  Or in due course there won't be anyone doing it!!!!

• Like 2

He's an horrendous ref and ive never seen him have a good game. The bloke is completely out of his depth and doesn't stopping blowing his whistle giving the softest of free kicks. The standard of the refs in this country is a shambles.

• Like 2

You can tell when a ref has lost the game by the amount of bookings, even Villa fans were singing your not fit etc and bookings wise were harshly treated more than us. Both Coote and the one who reffed the Spurs game whose name happily escapes me appear to go through games in a dream only waking up to brandish a card! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Have we been done or was Justin really that far back? He didn't look it 

He didn't look it. He was the closest player to playing Mateta on but even then, from all available angles where all players are visible, he doesn't look inside at all. 

• Like 1