Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 1 - 2 Villa POST MATCH

Cooper starting 3 CDMs cost us that game. The fact that he waited until they scored their second goal instead of half time to change that was criminal. They were there for the taking as far as im concerned. Was not impressed with Villa in the slightest. Ive seen enough from this team to see that weve got a chance. Some of the selections however..

Seems to have a massive issue with Ricardo. Mcateer over him.. really? Okoli looked decent

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

Feel like I can't be mad at that performance. Just mad that we didn't go for it sooner. 

The first goal was school boy defending and it punished us.

Thought the players gave it there all. But I don't want to see Ndidi playing that advanced midfield role ever again, so many attacks stalled because of him. 

I'm sorry to say though Fatawu currently does not look premier league quality. So wasteful with the ball and consistently makes bad decisions. 

• Like 2

Villa love a tactical foul to break up momentum. Ref was weak and allowed their nonsense to carry on. Don't think they are a great side to be fair and with a little more endeavour from the start, we'd have had more of a chance. Other than Man C, Liverpool and Arsenal, I don't think the league is that great this season and we need to stop shitting ourselves against average teams. 

• Like 2

The team is much better than it was for the Spurs game and we have options now, with the forthcoming international break critical for Cooper to learn what his best XI is.

Firstly, we need to start Ricardo. We are lifeless at the back and look static. 

Secondly, what has Mavididi done wrong? He looked lively when he came on, while Reid has looked about as active and enthusiastic as Joe Biden on ketamin. Must start.

Bounanotte and BEK are absolutely great signings, but only if Cooper has the cojones to start them. His starting lineup gave Villa far too much respect and showed that a draw was the limit of our ambitions today, which is criminal at home. 

Much more needed for Palace and especially Everton in the weeks to come, as we actually don't look bad when we have some verve and ambition about our play. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Start Khannous instead of Ndidi, Mavvy instead of Ayew. Sorted, we looked so good when those players came on.

Ayew was superb....needs to drop Fattawu in my opinion and play Ayew on the right

• Like 4