Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

3 games in, 1 point, overall assessment …

1 point so far is what I expected. Could be more, could be less but we do now need to grab a win in the next 2 games to set us up for the inevitable losses against the big boys. 

Cooper, hopefully now knows what we need - faster starts that out teams under pressure - and will know what players can give us that. 

Big 2 weeks on the training ground hopefully results in 4 points in our next 2 games.

• Like 1

Start games too slowly. This can't continue, we're constantly playing our best when behind but it's too late. 

Why Mavididi doesn't start **** knows. 

Playing Ndidi as a CAM when have just sighed one and got Buonanotte too... baffling

Desperately need a striker alternative to Vardy, although he's done ok so far

• Like 3

it's been pretty abysmal, and what concerns me most is this tbh:

Screenshot_20240831-182515.thumb.png.f0221352f1500af9340b575832feb419.png

clear signs of a team that just will not attack until it's too late really. basically create nothing while the game is level, neither taking many shots nor creating particularly good chances. 

• Like 4

.....l think you've assessed it yourself (OP). Results don't lie, it's early doors, but we're favourites to be in the bottom 3.....points deduction pending too.

Have a great weekend everyone:ph34r:

I think we’ve lost two points. Fulham and today we should have got two points in my opinion. 

We’ve played okay, but I think poor decisions by Cooper are costing us. I don’t think he’s learning quick enough. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We've got the players to keep us up but he hasn't got the starting lineup right once yet. Mavididi, Buonanotte and Ricky should be starting. We are far too negative.

This season is going to be beyond hard as it is and we need points. We need to stop showing teams so much respect and just go for it. I'd rather get relegated having thrown the bus at it than go down anyway with a whimper.

• Like 3

We've got better as the season has progressed. There are some encouraging signs but overall we aren't creating enough high quality chances. However, we've just signed a highly creative player and think there are huge signs for potential.

Next 7 games might define the season.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Results have been better than expected but we only play when we're behind and we haven't got enough attacking threat to turn things around. Need to be more positive from the start

Results are what we expected, just 1 point from a possible 9

Well we’ve got one point from three games so I’m saying that’s about what I expected. Extrapolated over a season that’s about 12-13 points. We will of course get more than this, but only by a handful.

in short, we are garbage and are heading down. Ten minute spells here and there where we dare to venture forward will not solve anything. 

Whilst Cooper is in charge, we have absolutely zero chance

• Like 3

It’s a tricky start in terms of fixtures. 

Watching the games, each one was there for the taking. Promising signs but we need to convert a win soon.  

• Like 3

Need to really sort out the slow first 45-60 minutes and the too “respectful” tactics/team selection

Against both Spurs and today once we actually started going for them (and had some creativity on the pitch) we looked good and at times had them rattled

Edited by moore_94

He needs a two or three weeks working with the new players and working out the best team. 

to be fair we haven’t been played off the park. It’s always going to be a tough season. We’ve just got to be the 4th shittest and we stay up. 

Everton look like they’re already in trouble.