Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Palace vs Leicester - Pre match thread (14th September 3pm)

Mads

JJ

Okoli

Coady

Ricardo

Skipp

Ndidi

Mavididi

El Khannouss

Fatawu

Vardy or Ayew

Kristiansen need to be benched. He's rubbish and I just can't stand him.

Coady back in. We need a leader and talker at the back.

I personally don't think skipp and winks as a midfield 2 is mobile, athletic or strong enough for a premier league midfield. It needs a taller stronger player in the side to help win duels hence putting Ndidi back into his natural position.  Skipp just has a bit more energy hence why he starts.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

12 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Take arsenal out of it and that is such an important run. Oh wow. I don’t know if I want to see how it ends. We could be extremely happy or deflated - actually season defining this early. 

Yep, we could be effectively relegated by November.

I just don’t see us winning any of the 6-pointers in that run though :scarf:

9 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

Cooper probably cooking up some combination of Hamza / Ricardo / Winks / Skipp / Ndidi / Soumare to have a 4 DM deadbolt.

Why isn’t he getting it that a midfield like that is crippling us?

I like the 4-1-4-1 formation some have posted with winks and goodnight and the new lad centrally. 

I would be amazed if he moves away from a coma inducing midfield away to palace unfortunately. His mindset at the moment is to try to stay in games and react and it’s sad to see. 

Surprised at the amount of people dropped VK but keeping Justin in. VK hasn’t been that bad, certainly better than Justin has been who is like playing with 10 for some time now. Plus VK adds balance.

Hermansen

Ricardo - Vesty or Coady - Okolie - VK

Winks - Skipp

Fatawu - Buonanotte - Mavididi

Vardy

Although I could see and would understand Ayew up top against his old team. If you have pace behind him, he may be a good shout to hold up play and bring them into it. Vardy could come on later. 

BE-K to also come on later in the game. Faes, BDR, Justin and Ndidi to be dropped.

• Like 4

Hermansen

Faes Coady Okoli

Ricardo Skipp Winks Justin

Buonanotte Vardy Mavididi

Iversen, Vestergaard, Kristiansen, Ndidi, El Khannouss, McAteer, Ayew, Fatawu, Decordova Reid.

Edited by AKCJ

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Hermansen

Faes Coady Okoli

Iversen, Vestergaard, Kristiansen, Ndidi, El Khannouss, McAteer, Ayew, Fatawu, Decordova Reid.

I like this, but when all is said and done, there’s still 8 defensive players on the pitch

I’d have 3 cbs I just think we need it with the players at our disposal. I think our best two defenders are two slow to play in a 4 and I think Okoli lacks the experience to play in 4. I would go Jannick Coady and Okoli. Skipp, Winks in the middle holding. With Mav, Fatawu on the wings and Facundo and Bilal supporting the striker - either Vardy or Edouard.

That formation puts a lot of responsibility on the wingers and holding midfielders but both our capable. Without Riccy, alongside CBs I think our full backs are very weak too.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Hermansen

Faes Coady Okoli

Ricardo doesn't have the legs anymore to play as a wing-back in the Premier League. 

19 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Hermansen

Ricardo

Faes

Okoli

Kristensen

Winks

Skipp

Fatawu

Buenenotte

Mavididi

Ayew

Subs: Iversen, Vestergaard, Justin, Soumare, Bilal, Ndidi, De-Cordova Reid, Mcateer, Vardy 

I like that format, but suspect we won't play it in an away game. 

8 hours ago, Mark_w said:

Mads

Ricardo
Okoli
Vestergaard
Justin

Winks
Skipp

Fatawu
Buonanotte
Mavididi

Vardy

That's the best lineup I've seen so far with stringer back 4 and a solid 2 in front followed by a creative 3 behind Vardy, Which gives us a real chance to win the Game.

Yes I really like it.

No chance Cooper will change 3DM system until too late in game or too late in season. 

No chance Rudtop will change Cooper until its too late in the season (if at all).

We all know Einstein definition of insanity is to do exactly the same thing and expect a different result.

• Like 1