Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claudio Fannieri

Prostate United Challenge

On 03/09/2024 at 06:39, Claudio Fannieri said:

Hi everyone, you may remember last October I participated in the Prostate United Challenge of running 5km each and every day throughout October, this year in my infinite wisdom I have signed up again and will be running 31 x 5km this October. 

In will be running for team Leicester City to raise money and awareness for prostate cancer Uk which is an amazing cause.

Last year this forum was a great source of support and I was shocked by the level of engagement I received, it was really humbling how many people reached out with their own personal experiences.

Please see the link to my just giving page if you can spare a donation, if not please just give this a thread a follow and give us a like or comment to help me through the challenge.

https://click.contact.justgiving.com/?qs=c36de5a6435f3423dc58b6f10619805796a37ce0bbc1c9b0ae525c6c0e218d0b887c4090f18a592fa569d362634172ea3e82e525df183713

Have donated bud (different name obvs) 👍

On 11/09/2024 at 10:54, Claudio Fannieri said:

Just as an update I have emailed the club via the Help and press email addresses asking if they would support me by promoting the challenge I am undertaking to help raise awareness amongst the clubs fans. Email sent on Monday evening so hoping to receive some positive feedback/response in coming days. 

Emailed the club last Monday to both the Help and Press email addresses and not even received an acknowledgment reply let alone anything else. So last night I sent it on to the board so hopefully will get some positive engagement as they did last year 😊