Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Walsall away carabao cup tickets

I do think the price of this has affected the amount of tickets sold. Understand Walsall want to make a quick quid, and although they are charging £20 for home fans too it’s pretty rank pricing. Had it been £10-£12 I think it would have gained better interest. 

like what’s going on with the extortionate pricing at villa, it’s simply becoming unaffordable for many families and if you had to sacrifice a type of game it would be this one.. 

14 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I do think the price of this has affected the amount of tickets sold. Understand Walsall want to make a quick quid, and although they are charging £20 for home fans too it’s pretty rank pricing. Had it been £10-£12 I think it would have gained better interest. 

like what’s going on with the extortionate pricing at villa, it’s simply becoming unaffordable for many families and if you had to sacrifice a type of game it would be this one.. 

I agree, it's pricey especially for a midweek game. 

The Villa pricing for CL is outrageous, but they know people will pay because it's CL and they may never get another chance. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

It's really not bad at £20. You say £12 is acceptable but are people going to not go over £8 difference? When you factor in travel, drink costs etc it's a drop in the ocean

£30 cap for prem away games might be stunting people's view somewhat

Villa is completely different when it's nearly £100 to go to a single game

41 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Unfortunately I think we've reached a point in which many clubs simply don't care if people can't afford their increased ticket prices as they know enough people will buy the tickets regardless, even if they have to spend more money than they wanted.

49 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Possibly. Many would've done this ground last Jan when we had them in the FA cup and nobody cares about the league cup, those factors may also be influencing slow sales.

They should scrap this tournament, teams and fans do not care. 

The fact they've opened the blocks on the right hand side must mean they'll let this go to Gen Sale rather than handing back tickets, as people will already be purchasing tickets in all the blocks.

13 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The fact they've opened the blocks on the right hand side must mean they'll let this go to Gen Sale rather than handing back tickets, as people will already be purchasing tickets in all the blocks.

Club have shown numerous times in recent seasons they'd rather lose money than going to gen sale. Cutting off the nose to spite the face

Edit: Only ~400 left pre members, think it'll sell out anyway

Edited by Sir Steve Howard

53 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

I think this is easily the main factor for slow sales, people care a lot less when they've "ticked it off".

Couldn't disagree more with the second point, personally I think the two-legged semi final is as good as it gets, so much better than FA cup SF single leg at bloody Wembley.

Even though we lost, the SF with Villa a few years ago was incredible. As close as you can get to being in the play offs when you're in the prem.

And we all know the play offs are the best thing in English football

True and agreed with when you get to the latter stages of both cups it is brilliant. I really enjoyed both legs of Villa in 2020. 

But attendances are dire for the early stages. Everyone started crying when they decided to scrap cup replays, but our cup attendances show the interest to sell out home games isn't there. Even when you've got general sale and fair prices which apparently solves all of life's problems.

26 minutes ago, Kp1984 said:

Anyone know how to book fox travel used to be able to do it on lcfc.com but it don’t seem to be there anymore 

Log in. Go to the menu top right where the 3 bars are click on tickets and it's in there about half way down.