Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Walsall away carabao cup tickets

Wouldn't normally ask but does anyone fancy getting me one? :blush:

I'm holding off membership until November as I knew I wouldn't be able to make a lot of early games, but randomly can get to this one! 

Where are people parking for this?  It looks like the stadium has a car park but I can’t see a way of pre-booking, so I assume it’s first come first served.  No good for me as I’ll be coming straight from work and pushed for time already. 
Everything else seems to be at least 25 minutes walk away. 

2 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Where are people parking for this?  It looks like the stadium has a car park but I can’t see a way of pre-booking, so I assume it’s first come first served.  No good for me as I’ll be coming straight from work and pushed for time already. 

Loads of free street parking 

On 15/09/2024 at 10:51, Qwerty said:

You have to pre book car parking at the ground. Ring Walsall fc tell them with. They may have spaces available still

• Like 1

On 11/09/2024 at 09:23, Qwerty said:

I agree, it's pricey especially for a midweek game. 

The Villa pricing for CL is outrageous, but they know people will pay because it's CL and they may never get another chance. 

The Villa ticket prices are extortionate. It’s unfair in all their fans. People moan about our ticket costs. We must be one of the cheapest. We will obviously have to raise ours to increase revenue. But not to that extent 

10 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

The Villa ticket prices are extortionate. It’s unfair in all their fans. People moan about our ticket costs. We must be one of the cheapest. We will obviously have to raise ours to increase revenue. But not to that extent 

I know we had a pretty crap group, but just goes to show the value those "3 games for £120 tickets" had when we were in the CL. Probably the best bit of commercial fan friendly ticketing the club has done, shame they've not done anything similar since.

Thought it was mad they didn't re-introduce second half season tickets last season like the good old days lol 

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

I know we had a pretty crap group, but just goes to show the value those "3 games for £120 tickets" had when we were in the CL. Probably the best bit of commercial fan friendly ticketing the club has done, shame they've not done anything similar since.

Thought it was mad they didn't re-introduce second half season tickets last season like the good old days lol 

Second half season tickets were great.  Didn't have to leave the pub til 345. 🤣

Agree about the bundles though.  Decent value.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, rugbyblue said:

Second half season tickets were great.  Didn't have to leave the pub til 345. 🤣

Agree about the bundles though.  Decent value.

lol to be fair I think that was the terrible way the club branded them at the time.

I'd love the club to think smarter about ticketing. Or more reactive based on the fixture list.

Tell you what I think would do well. A "Single seat" package. Where they try and fill up no end of singles that we seem to end up with these days. People could buy blocks of 3 or 6 at the start of the season based on when they know they're available.

There's a lot more people with 'circumstances' than I think other fans or the club realise. I'd have had a season ticket for the last 5 years in a heartbeat, but 2 or 3 saturdays/sundays a month (and every Tuesday/Weds) my partner works so it would be wasted. 

What I can do though is know 2 months in advance the Saturdays/Tuesday/Wednesdays i'm available for. They could even put people like me on a 'reserve list' or something to have bid on games they're available for to fill single seats.

• Like 1