Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Local News

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

Group think. I’d imagine one started and the rest joined in. 

As I was always taught

1 boy = 1boy

2 boys = 1/2 boy

3 boys = No boy at all = all sense and natural behaviour vanishes.

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

There's no deterrent and no fitting punishment for crime anymore. Children are brought up now with no discipline and no morality. There's no respect for people or property. Unfortunately this is the way society has become and is going. 

Just wait now for do-gooders brigade with their wretched list of excuses, broken homes, anxiety issues and any other crap you can think of.

• Haha 2

It was a racist attack (I know for a fact), and just one of similar but not so violent racist incidents by a group of kids in the same area over the last couple of months. 

Probably gammon scum parents passing their habits onto their offspring. Throw a bit of Andrew Tate in and that's how a lot of teenagers are going today. I'm actually very surprised how right wing the 12-15 age group seem to be, but understand its trendy on TikTok. 

37 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

It was a racist attack (I know for a fact), and just one of similar but not so violent racist incidents by a group of kids in the same area over the last couple of months. 

Probably gammon scum parents passing their habits onto their offspring. Throw a bit of Andrew Tate in and that's how a lot of teenagers are going today. I'm actually very surprised how right wing the 12-15 age group seem to be, but understand its trendy on TikTok. 

I have no words if that’s true. Judging by the ages it wouldn’t surprise me if siblings were involved. I’m not usually one for punishment of parents but if they will have picked up those views from somewhere

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Leicestershire Police have referred themselves to the Police Complaints Commission 

because I believe they’d had previous contact with the deceased gentleman.

Been targeted before and reported it to police no doubt.

8 hours ago, David Hankey said:

Just wait now for do-gooders brigade with their wretched list of excuses, broken homes, anxiety issues and any other crap you can think of.

There’ll be plenty of people on here that come from broken homes and who have anxiety issues.

I like to think I’m a ‘left wing do-gooder’, I believe in giving people the best opportunity to succeed in life out of adversity, I believe in rehabilitation, but I also think it would be very morally difficult to justify trying to give this person a light sentence if indeed it is them. Our justice system isn’t the soft touch people think it is especially in these extremely distressing cases, for example Brihanna Ghey’s killers had all sorts of issues and still got deserved life sentences. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

I never have to disagree with him because his posts have been either clear wummery or the product of a mind addled by age and medication. Such is the sheer stupidity of almost every single opinion he has that he went on block an age ago - I suggest everyone does the same and leave him screaming into a void.

I can't work out whether he writes for tabloids or just reads them all. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Been targeted before and reported it to police no doubt.

Exactly what has been reported in today's national press, 

In July an incident was reported to police after Mr Kohli was allegedly verbally abused by a group of young people near his home, the Guardian reports.

• Like 1