Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Premier League cannot take action against the club for exceeding the relevant PSR threshold

3 hours ago, Matt said:

How can the Premier League come out and say they are surprised and disappointed?

Do they actually want to find us guilty?

They'll try and pin us down (And other "lesser" clubs) whilst turning a blind eye to others.

You watch the ref decisions now,  the prem are not gonna like us giving them the bird! Legally there hands are now tied....but they are gonna want us to pay so bad, the refs sre gonna be on us like white on rice! 

Does this mean that fans of other clubs,

(a) Will like us all the more because we ****ed over the Premier League?

(b) Will hate us all the more because we cheated and got away with it and they’d LOVED to have done the same?

Edited by An Away Move

Just now, An Away Move said:

(b) Will hate is all more because we cheated and got away with it and they’d LOVED to have done the same?

Depends on how much this has affected your football club, I guess.

45 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Time to fvck psr are off once and for all.

Premier league have basically picked on the small kid minding his own business in the playground, only to find out he's a black belt 

Time to concentrate on the pitch now. For me, Cooper has to get it right against Palace or we fvck him off too before Everton 

I genuinely wonder if we might now be a much tastier prospect for the targets of our previous, unsuccessful approaches for managerial recruitment..?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i wouldnt, everyone should be going for the premier league etc for the PSR/FFP rules that basically protect the top 6 teams

About time they abolished the Psr FFP bull💩like you said they protect and kiss the top 6 Arses, as for Chelsea spending well over £1bn on players not including the massive wages they’re on then to take the pi55 out of PSR they put these players on long 8 year contracts to offset the fees paid for them !

Its ridiculous how Chelsea can spend over £1bn and not be sanctioned and how Man City are being dealt or not dealt with for over 115 allegations and the only sanctions they’ve been given so far is having a couple of £m For taking the pi55 starting and restarting games at kick offs by being late, you watch them be given a few fines for all their wrongdoings of PSR in comparison it’ll be like us being fined £5 !

The biased PL just pick on the not so rich or not top 6 sides and dock points pushing them nearer to relegation they just are interested in the big clubs who bring them in a decent revenue a reason why they won’t relegate Oil City for breaching 115 PSR  rules EPL Biased Bitter dreadful organisation who need to be looked into and have a change of management!!

4 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

(b) Will hate us all the more because we cheated and got away with it and they’d LOVED to have done the same?

Suspect the majority will like that we stuck it to the PSR and Premier League. 

I think it helps that is has been decided very early into the season, and before a relegation battle has fully taken shape. 

Everton and Forest will moan the most, but Forest will stay up and quickly forget. 

Everton though... lol

Just now, Corky said:

A dreadfully run club got away with a points deduction because it incompetently was relegated and used a technicality.

A shitshow.

True but us the fans were the ones going to be punished the most

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

We did it before when going into Administration where the lawyers and KPMG found a loophole in the tax law where we only had to pay back something like 1p in the £ to the tax man?

So some had it against us for a while but this might go the opposite way and they’ll probably get In touch to find out how we did it??

18 minutes ago, Bablemikey said:

This is the turning point. If ever there was an event to boost the collective spirit of the team whilst instilling a siege mentality simultaneously then this is it. I’m expecting a rocket fueled performance against Palace now.

I really hope you’re right ?!!

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I think, and I may be wrong , that we still may get a deduction next season, assuming the rules arent changed. We can worry about that next season though.

I'm fine with that, so long as we can scrape through this one and one or both of Everton or Forest sink in the process. lol

A year's EPL income plus what I hope will be a slashed wage bill could be enough to secure our club's future financially, regardless of whether or not we ultimately end up back in the Championship beyond 25/26. It looked far more precarious than a lot seem to realise given the impacts of relegation and the looming spectre of the MacQuarie loans. Had we not been promoted, we could well be talking about administration and worse right now.

Edited by OntarioFox

Can't enjoy this.

While it's fine to show up the PL for their incompetence, it's still embarrassing to get off the hook on a technicality which we likely manufactured ourselves ("coincidental", hah!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Think 23-24 we are fine with the sales of Maddison, Castagne, Barnes, KDH, Hirst etc.

Oh and Fofana money still coming in as well as compensation for Enzo and staff.

Fofana money is cashed at time of sale with Bank loan 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Suspect the majority will like that we stuck it to the PSR and Premier League. 

I think it helps that is has been decided very early into the season, and before a relegation battle has fully taken shape. 

Everton and Forest will moan the most, but Forest will stay up and quickly forget. 

Everton though... lol

They both stayed up despite the points deduction last year, and comfortably so.

They've done it once without breaking a sweat, no excuses am i right? It's not like they only managed to do so because the promoted teams were more like lottery winners than professional clubs. :ph34r: