Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Premier League cannot take action against the club for exceeding the relevant PSR threshold

33 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Does this mean that fans of other clubs,

(a) Will like us all the more because we ****ed over the Premier League?

(b) Will hate us all the more because we cheated and got away with it and they’d LOVED to have done the same?

Neither.  You still haven't been forgiven for the 2p in the pound to St. John's Ambulance, I'm afraid.  This will just compound it. 

(Whether the 2p to St John's is strictly accurate or is an exaggeration, I don't know.  The stink survives even if that bit isn't factual.)

20 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

Neither.  You still haven't been forgiven for the 2p in the pound to St. John's Ambulance, I'm afraid.  This will just compound it. 

(Whether the 2p to St John's is strictly accurate or is an exaggeration, I don't know.  The stink survives even if that bit isn't factual.)

WRONG. Answer is B. Everyone is absolutely livid lol

21 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

What’s a Burnley? Can we buy it?

• Haha 2

So let me get this straight. We were relegated 18 days before the end of the accounting period so they cannot punish us for losing about 24M more than the rules allowed.  I mean to be fair they are ****ing over teams who sold a player a few days after the cut off to get a better price, so they can't argue a few days doesn't matter.  The rules are the rules.  They wrote the rules.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Hahahahaha best news in a while.

Can they dock us for anything else or are we in the clear for this year?

Lol.. I don't think they would dare try, it would be so obviously a vindictive attempt at revenge any appeal court would laugh in their faces (again).

No, sorry Forest and Toffees fans we won - get over it. 😎

From back in March:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3939567/lcfc-statement--22-march-2024?lang=en#

We reaffirm the Club’s position that we will continue to fight for the right of Leicester City and all clubs to pursue their ambitions, particularly where these have been reasonably and fairly established through sustained sporting achievement.

And they ****ing meant it.

• Like 4

Back to being labelled as cheaters, but people are emotional failing to understanding FFP in itself is unsporting and most definitely not fair play, and in addition we have not been successfully charged, so factually those clubs who have been charged are the ones who would perhaps get that label.

Fair play to getting the charges dropped.

7 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

This sounds promising hopefully someone intelligent can explain what it means exactly.

I am not intelligent but I think this ruling from the Appeal Board should answer your question:-

• The Appeal Board reversed the Disciplinary Commission's finding of jurisdiction, concluding that LCFC was not in breach of the PSRs as the rules did not apply to them post-relegation.

3 hours ago, An Away Move said:

Does this mean that fans of other clubs,

(a) Will like us all the more because we ****ed over the Premier League?

(b) Will hate us all the more because we cheated and got away with it and they’d LOVED to have done the same?

Depends if it only truly affects Everton :P (Because Florist do well enough to stay out of trouble regardless.)

This line is pretty astonishing in Delaney's article:

"Much of the anger within the top two divisions is nevertheless at the Premier League itself. As one senior official privately complained, “they were allowed to escape last season and blitz their way through the Championship”. There is frustration that Leicester didn’t sell more players on being relegated."

There are officials at some clubs that seemingly wanted the EFL to punish us mid-season, which is another case we won against them, and they're frustrated we didn't sell more players??? We sold Maddison, Barnes and Castagne, loaned out Kristensen, Soumare, Thomas* and Iversen*, and released Tielemans, Evans, Soyuncu, Perez, Bertrand, Amartey and Mendy for FREE, ALL of whom had been first team regulars. There are officials in this league that actively want to destroy the club. "We won't want too many Leicester Citys"

• Like 4