Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Premier League cannot take action against the club for exceeding the relevant PSR threshold

24 minutes ago, bmt said:

You're speeding through one country and cross the border into another and the policeman who has been tailing you with the siren on can't ticket you because it's in a different country. I think. But yes, still speeding haha.

Now that you mention it :D

My wife’s grandad grew up on the farm that was next to Billy Graham’s farm - the famous  preacher Evangelist. Apparently when he was a young teenager Billy Graham would speed over the county border in his car, do donuts in his car,  basically be a loud nuisance and then when the police came he would speed back over the county line and the police couldn’t do anything about it because he went into a different County.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

so, we avoided EFL punishment by arguing we were a PL club when breaching so the EFL didn't have jurisdiction, and avoided PL punishment by arguing that the EFL had jurisdiction, not the PL?

I've been slagging us off for all this time but it turns out we're geniuses 

Fooooook. Dodged one heck of a PSR-sized bullet.

That said, and sorry if this has been brought up, but can the Premier League launch an appeal.against our successful appeal?

I should be thrilled and relieved but have this unsteady feeling there may be another twist in this exhausting tale.

And don't think you're off the hook Rudkin, you're still financially incompetent.

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

So… if we stay up at the expense of Everton or Forest, will they have a case against us in court? Coils they sue us?

Absolutely not. 

9 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We have a board member worthy and a department pulling its weight. This isn’t led by Rudkin, Whelan, Top or the CFO. 

A good General Counsel took the risk of further punishment, brought in outside counsel and delivered. 

Matthew Phillips, well done that man!

Haha why am I not surprised this wasn't going to be attributed to rudkin! If we had lost the appeal and got extra points added for not excepting it who do you think foxestalkers would have been going after?

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Riots in Nottingham and the blue side of Everton of this news... must some friends in high places

They need better lawyers then. Or get relegated. :D

Now we know the plan all along. Breach psr, get relegated and promoted straight away. Beat Premier league with a giant stick with their flawed rules. #rudkinmasterclass