Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Premier League cannot take action against the club for exceeding the relevant PSR threshold

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Yes I get that but I mean rather than being all flashy and developing everything.. we need to get our head in the game and organise our financial incomings based around what's happening on the pitch

So rather than wasting time on planning the expansion, use that time to generate more cash that can then be spent on the team

Shame we don't have the funds to bin Cooper off and get someone in that will give it a go 

Btw I understand the expansion will generate cash long term, but in the short term it'll reduce it by having to close sections of the ground for a while etc I mean.

Next couple of years we need to focus on the squad/ staff and nothing else 

End of the day though.. fair play for fighting and winning.. fighting chance to stay up now.. albeit it a struggle.. that mountains just become a (very big) hill

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Not really answering the question though…how can they apply a rolling 3-year period when one year is effectively voided as we cant be fined for it? Do they just use the last three valid years?!

Good point, I hadn't thought of it like that. 

Just now, les-tah said:

Not really answering the question though…

how can they apply a rolling 3-year period when one year is effectively voided as we cant be fined for it? Do they just use the last three valid years?!

It’s not voided, they just can’t charge us for failing in that year. The numbers all still count. So if the numbers still don’t add up, then we will get done. 

17 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

I'm sure Neil Warnock is seething in his armchair tonight, by the way

Talksport tomorrow - I'm honestly expecting 2 hours of Simon Jordan and their "financial expert" losing their little minds because they've been made to look like they know nothing, along with guest like Warnock talking about how we never got punished back in his day. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Chelsea's behaviour has frustrated some of their top-flight rivals but Masters insisted there is still a "collective spirit" within the Premier League, and says the battle for "an angle" is positive.

"They have looked each other in the eye and shaken each other’s hand and said 'we will abide by these rules’. So the Premier League has to enforce rules

IMG_5466.thumb.png.52a118c51855ba73d3b2f82a591579fd.png

All comments by PL exec Richard Masters. Which leaves me asking Mr Masters, if the clubs decide the rules (comment 2) and with the collective spirit (comment 1) and you welcoming “creativeness” (comment 3), why you “disappointed” bruv ?

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Time to start working on how we can avoid a points deduction in the championship next season. 

Cant do shit because we werent in their jurisdiction when last years accounts were submitted..... The advantage of yo-yoing, is none of these c*nts can keep us in their jurisdiction 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It’s not voided, they just can’t charge us for failing in that year. The numbers all still count. So if the numbers still don’t add up, then we will get done. 

Sorry to bang the drum again..But how can the numbers count in any way whatsoever if they cant touch us for it now? Make it make sense🤣

36 minutes ago, FoxesTez said:

It’s because our shareholding in the PL was transferred to Luton in mid-June. The PSR calculation cannot take place until 30 June, at which point we were not a PL club. 

I don’t see the link between your points and our change of end year date 

Afaik, Psr calcs are to end June, irrespective of a club’s accounting EOY date. 

but both the PL and the appeal committee statements specifically refer to the movement of our end of year date to June 30 

2 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Sorry to bang the drum again..But how can the numbers count in any way whatsoever if they cant touch us for it now? Make it make sense🤣

They can't charge us. It doesn't remove the expenditure, which still contributes to the rolling 3yr total. It's not that complicated as a concept!