Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gloria

Jeremy Monga

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No, that lad is still about 11 

There's been some recent videos put together on Monga, shown below.

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE4MDg4Njg0ODAxNDkxODE2?story_media_id=3439141804788833864_27552612512&igsh=Y3kxdWl5MG83c2ho

Wow, he looks insanely talented. 

Hide Monga! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

It's not so much the skills that impress me, they'll get coached out of him no doubt, it's more the vision the lad has for a forward pass. It was what I first noticed about Mahrez in his early days. 

For me, it's how quickly he shifts the ball out of his feet for a shot. 3 goals in there where he barely moves the ball but enough, and in such a shift motion that it's unplayable. And I'm talking about world class defenders would have no chance with that (obviously would have ways to stop him before that).

So I've seen that, you've rightly commented on his vision and there's many more things that stand out. Hope he gets a chance here because he looks like he's got it all.

9 hours ago, Collymore said:

It's not so much the skills that impress me, they'll get coached out of him no doubt, it's more the vision the lad has for a forward pass. It was what I first noticed about Mahrez in his early days. 

The physicality he has already to ride challenges from fully grown men in the most surprising thing I’ve seen 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

No, that lad is still about 11 

There's been some recent videos put together on Monga, shown below.

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE4MDg4Njg0ODAxNDkxODE2?story_media_id=3439141804788833864_27552612512&igsh=Y3kxdWl5MG83c2ho

Very impressive. I guess he's one of the most highly rated youngsters in the country, never mind Leicester.

Will be interesting to watch his progress.

• Like 2