Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Denzel the fox

Tickets to German league games

1 hour ago, Denzel the fox said:

Looking for a bit of advice, hopefully some people on here who’ve been out to German league games. What’s the best way of getting tickets for dortmund games, any recommendations on package companies or sites to get tickets? Cheers all. 

I’ve tried for Dortmund before and it’s near on impossible unless your a member.. they rarely go to general sale.. I suppose you could pay off a ticket dealer but inflated prices I would assume 

cheapest is £92 a ticket off via go go

Edited by MS0204

6 hours ago, Denzel the fox said:

Looking for a bit of advice, hopefully some people on here who’ve been out to German league games. What’s the best way of getting tickets for dortmund games, any recommendations on package companies or sites to get tickets? Cheers all. 

You can forget Dortmund through official means. Best chance would be to go in the away end if the team don't sell out.

5 hours ago, 09bballer said:

Also interested in this although more in Bremen / Hamburg area as have a trip planned. I assumed going direct to club website.

Both of those teams or other teams in that area you should be able to buy through club. Only exceptions are local derbies or big games like Bayern/Dortmund etc.

HSV best chance as 2.Liga.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Denzel the fox said:

About 7 years ago I rang Dortmund wanted a ticket for game against Frankfurt, the ticket office said to wait for general sale. They sold out in less than 15 minutes. I then rang someone who works Iin The corporate side. He got me 2 tickets and I picked them upon day of game. He was really helpful. Was long winded but got there

On 07/09/2024 at 09:47, Denzel the fox said:

Are you set on Dortmund? 

I'd go with @KrefelderFox666 suggestion and head to Hamburg or Berlin to see Hertha. Easier to get tickets and from what I've heard at least, better cities to visit. 

On 07/09/2024 at 09:47, Denzel the fox said:

Went to Bremen v Dortmund pre covid, got general sale tickets from the Bremen website. Only way of doing Dortmund legit is via hospitality apparently. Went there for a game in the euros and that’s what our hotel said. Well worth it tho, incredible stadium.

On 07/09/2024 at 10:50, 09bballer said:

Also interested in this although more in Bremen / Hamburg area as have a trip planned. I assumed going direct to club website.

I've been to Bremen a couple of times, it's absolutely no hassle getting tickets through their official website.

It always shocks me that they allow fan groups to sell their merch around the stadium prematch. There's no way that would happen in the PL.

Also they sell popcorn at Bremen which I will say is just wrong.

Edited by 21st Century Fox
  • Thanks 1

On 09/09/2024 at 09:16, 21st Century Fox said:

I've been to Bremen a couple of times, it's absolutely no hassle getting tickets through their official website.

It always shocks me that they allow fan groups to sell their merch around the stadium prematch. There's no way that would happen in the PL.

PL is the exception when it comes this within Europe.  

On 09/09/2024 at 09:16, 21st Century Fox said:

They know that the fan groups need this to be able to keep on producing the tifos.

I emailed Schalke a few years ago and they sorted me out with some tickets. Worth a try - just tell them your a fan travelling from England and you never know. There are also some big clubs in the second division so might be easto get tickets for their games.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Dortmund a few years back. As I was planning a trip with friends, I emailed their corporate people and said I was planning this big once in a lifetime trip and they helped us get tickets at face value. Genuinely very helpful club, which was also my experience of going to Hertha (and Ajax too).