Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ALC Fox

Yusuf Yazıcı

https://www.jeunesfooteux.com/Yusuf-Yazici-ex-LOSC-convoite-par-3-clubs-de-Premier-League-_a72826.html

Apparently Leicester, Everton and Bournemouth are interested in Yusuf Yazıcı. Apparently we want a deal to be done quickly.

Give Me Sport and Sport Witness also quoting the article above.

Tier 4, no doubt lol

Edited by ALC Fox

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

https://www.jeunesfooteux.com/Yusuf-Yazici-ex-LOSC-convoite-par-3-clubs-de-Premier-League-_a72826.html

Apparently Leicester, Everton and Bournemouth are interested in Yusuf Yazıcı. Apparently we want a deal to be done quickly.

Give Me Sport and Sport Witness also quoting the article above.

Tier 4, no doubt lol

In the last few days he's been offered to Man U and Villa and Southampton apparently in the mix for him too...

This is just the same engagement bait / agent shenanigans as Matip. 

We'll probably get dubiously linked to all the free agents because there's an unprecedented amount of them this year. 

I don't see why we'd signs another attacking midfielder, though, and he's not brilliant. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Wouldn’t see much point in signing him now we have both Buonanotte and El Khannouss

Exactly. But that said, if we can afford him (wage bill) and if it means our rivals don’t get him, then better with us than our rivals, I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

He has played as a striker too, a fair bit. 

Would be a good bit of business imho

https://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-hope-to-reach-agreement-quickly-for-free-agent-everton-and-bournemouth-also-in-picture/

Sport Witness saying we are, "particularly interested in him" and "have opened talks with his entourage, hoping to reach an agreement quickly".

Edited by bald reynard
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bald reynard said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-city-hope-to-reach-agreement-quickly-for-free-agent-everton-and-bournemouth-also-in-picture/

Sport Witness saying we are, "particularly interested in him" and "have opened talks with his entourage, hoping to reach an agreement quickly".

He’s got a f****** entourage . He can f*** right off in that case 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Would be kinda cool going from no actual number 10s at the start of the window to having four!

El Khannouss, Buonanotte, Yazici and Alves

😂

We signed Alves during the window?

Edited by hackneyfox
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Would be kinda cool going from no actual number 10s at the start of the window to having four!

El Khannouss, Buonanotte, Yazici and Alves

😂

Reminds me of last summer when it felt like we went from no wingers to four lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

One article suggests he is looking for £100k per week. Not sure what the background is to him becoming available on a free but seems as if he wants a premiership move. Links to be usual suspects - Everton, Southampton etc

that’s exact the same amount I’m after too…

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

One article suggests he is looking for £100k per week. Not sure what the background is to him becoming available on a free but seems as if he wants a premiership move. Links to be usual suspects - Everton, Southampton etc

What would he be worth if we had to pay a fee for him ??