Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broadstone fox

The next four

Needs to be at least 1 win and 1 draw

Got to have some kind of okay form going into the 3 after that

Palace (A) - draw/lose

Everton (H) - win

Arsenal (A) - lose

Bournemouth (H) - draw

Really not sure on the Palace game due to Cooper’s away record

Edited by moore_94

Palace are beatable, Everton is a must win and Bournemouth at home we should be looking to claim at least a point. 

4 points is the absolute minimum as an acceptable return for these four games. Any less and Spaghetti Coops is cooked for me. 

• Like 2

We could pick up 6 points if playing attacking football. 

Against Palace, who Cooper picks for LW, RB and ATM will set the tone for the next run of winnable games. 

I expect him to pick Ndidi, Ayew/Reid as I’ve seen enough to form an opinion that he’s not even an average manager.  I’ve worked with plenty of people like him, out of their depth and it’s everyone else’s fault.  Listening to his interviews he’s an excuse maker. 

Edited by Richmondfox

21 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

Listening to his interviews he’s an excuse maker. 

I agree with most of your comment but this^, I actually think he's extremely honest but that trait people seem to love in him will grow extremely tiresome if nothing changes 10 games in.

7 points needed. 

Palace -1 

Everton-3

Arsenal-0

Bournemouth-3.

Got to stop shitting ourselves and get at teams, especially at home to the teams that are likely to be down the bottom end with us like Everton and Bournemouth. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I agree with most of your comment but this^, I actually think he's extremely honest but that trait people seem to love in him will grow extremely tiresome if nothing changes 10 games in.

That’s fair enough, we all have our own interpretations. To me, what appears as honestly is just a deflection from accountability and a detachment to what we’ve seen on the pitch. 

Either way he’s a shit manager that has made poor decisions.