Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broadstone fox

The next four

I think the palace and Everton games are our best hope for wins. If we can do that it would be massive for our season. Maybe a draw at Bournemouth as they are no longer  a banker three points. If we could beat them that would be brilliant. Arsenal - I think we can do better than people think. Keep the losing margin below three. 

• Like 1

We’re going to beat Arsenal at the Emirates— odegaard is injured and I can't remember us ever winning there. There are always a few surprise results each season, this could be one of them?:ph34r:

Alright, that's enough. I'm going doolally again.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

We’re going to beat Arsenal at the Emirates— odegaard is injured and I can't remember us ever winning there. There are always a few surprise results each season, this could be one of them?:ph34r:

Won 1-0 at the Emirates during Covid, 2020. Vardy bagged!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

We won there in 2020, I believe.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Who's going to stop Saka running riot, Victor Kristiansen .  I doubt it.

And Saka is only one of a quality Arsenal team.

While I agree upsets do happen, the team has to be all on the same page which I'm not sure ours is due to the manager.

Performance more important than results for me over the next 3 or 4 games.

We've got a really nice balance to the squad now. If Cooper now continues to approach games like we're a league two team and only let the team attack when there's nothing to lose then he can go for me.

No issue with us setting up solid, but the team has to have license to attack and press long before the 60th minute. Absolutely bored stiff with risk averse football.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

Who's going to stop Saka running riot, Victor Kristiansen .  I doubt it.

And Saka is only one of a quality Arsenal team.

While I agree upsets do happen, the team has to be all on the same page which I'm not sure ours is due to the manager.

He already has. In fact if there’s something you want to put any hope in Kristansen, it’s the brilliant performance he had v Arsenal and Saka on the last occasion he played them. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Narrow loss to Palace away,  win at home to Everton, lose to Arsenal away heavily, hopefully draw against Bournemouth at home (a bogey side for us at home).

Never mind at home - in the past decade we've played them six times at their place and scraped a grand total of... two points from a possible 18. And it took Vardy starting 'The Streak' to get us one of them!

We haven't won a league game in Bournemouth since this fella whipped out the Zimmer Frame in 2013. They've legitimately been our bogey side for a solid decade in the league now, though hopefully the FA Cup win has broken the cycle!

And we might well need it on the final day, too... 😬

article-2550443-1B25F23300000578-411_636

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1