Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Lucy Letby Inquiry

5 hours ago, jgtuk said:

Sorry, as this thread is about a possible trial injustice and not the murders I thought I’d get away with it :ph34r:

I thought the inquiry was about not if she had done it or not as she has already been found guilty but about why she was allowed to get away with it so long without being caught 

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I thought the inquiry was about not if she had done it or not as she has already been found guilty but about why she was allowed to get away with it so long without being caught 

Yes, you’re correct 👍

The one thing about the trial that I do find a bit off is that the defence didn’t use the statistics of deaths/serious incidents for when Letby was off shift, as they were of a similar number? 

I suspect a few people that work in the healthcare field may also be suspicious as NHS managers routinely throw their staff under the bus when malpractice has occurred under their watch. 

Despite this, the evidence does seem overwhelming that she was guilty and she killed those poor children. 

• Like 1

The main issue with this case, and with a lot of things like this, is that the conspiracists have already made their mind up. They know Letby is innocent, and that it's all down to the great establishment pinning it on someone.

Forget the months-long trial, intricate evidence and detail that we weren't privvy to during this time.

The disrespect to the families of the dead is quite something. I imagine Letby is sitting with fresh faced hope every day as her new lawyers prepare to try and get her out, instead of rotting away inside exactly where she should.

It's strange, also, that so many people respond to heinous crimes against children way more than they do against adults. Natural, of course, because these children had no hope against someone as evil as her. And yet, here we are, with an army of online sleuths thinking it's a great miscarriage of justice.

15 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Hopefully a few NHS seniors are found guilty of not reporting her sooner. Shock horror another NHS scandal 

• Like 4