Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

LCFC Fans Consultative Committee Meeting 24/07/24 Minutes

2200 arrests over a season

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/football-violence-arrests-england-wales-b2172815.html

92 clubs.

That's 24 arrests per club on average.

That's 1 arrest per home fixture.

No one can convince me this is being done with safety and the reduction of criminality in mind.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Genuinely makes me furious that people would complain about a tifo to our greatest ever player. ****ing weirdos and what’s worse, the club will listen to it. 

It is, and the complaints are on such absurdly spurious grounds to boot.

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to say thanks to our greatest ever player or the same choreographed entrance we'd already seen 22 times that season? Madness.

But I remember it being the same when we had a tifo against Arsenal to celebrate being champions of the Premier League, and some at the front of the Kop were acting like they'd been denied the opportunity to watch Margot Robbie rustling her passion rashers in 4K instead of watching the players walking out the same way they do 19 games a season.

Some of our fans get more upset with other fans for daring to make an atmosphere and reminding them they're not at the cinema than they do the club for robbing them blind for the privilege of sitting there in dead silence, as well as squandering the best era in our history through sheer incompetence. Such a weird bunch and I swear they'd prefer us to be struggling against Bristol City and Preston in front of 22,000 so they'd feel the nostalgia of us being crap again.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bilo said:

It is, and the complaints are on such absurdly spurious grounds to boot.

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to say thanks to our greatest ever player or the same choreographed entrance we'd already seen 22 times that season? Madness.

But I remember it being the same when we had a tifo against Arsenal to celebrate being champions of the Premier League, and some at the front of the Kop were acting like they'd been denied the opportunity to watch Margot Robbie rustling her passion rashers in 4K instead of watching the players walking out the same way they do 19 games a season.

Some of our fans get more upset with other fans for daring to make an atmosphere and reminding them they're not at the cinema than they do the club for robbing them blind for the privilege of sitting there in dead silence, as well as squandering the best era in our history through sheer incompetence. Such a weird bunch and I swear they'd prefer us to be struggling against Bristol City and Preston in front of 22,000 so they'd feel the nostalgia of us being crap again.

We do have an utterly bizarre fanbase.

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

Err, I'd like that. Div.III was awesome.

The away days were great, but home atmospheres were generally atrocious. 16,000 in on a freezing cold night against Stockport County being a particularly bad example.

2 hours ago, Bilo said:

The away days were great, but home atmospheres were generally atrocious. 16,000 in on a freezing cold night against Stockport County being a particularly bad example.

Way too many S&R pints and cheese and onion cobs to care tbh. I had a great time.