Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace, A Match Thread

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Agreed. Someone who can drive with the ball from midfield. Looks a good player.

Yep very good player. Can do everything you want from a CM / CDM to good premier league standard

Edited by Kierzz
Typo

3 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

IMG_2679.jpeg

I don’t agree with this at all.

We aren’t pressing as high as we did at the start of the game, all with the same amount of energy.

But we’re not deep at all.

What’s causing us difficulties to me is our flat 4’s in defence against a Palace attacking shape that is more staggered - and letting their better passers too much time on the ball.

Good to get into halftime in front though to regroup and go again.

• Like 2

It looks like a good time to play Palace. I thought they’d be good this season, but they’ve lost a few key players and don’t look like a coherent team firing yet. We look good, other than JJ giving space to their left winger. 

We look like we’ve got the measure of them, but they can turn it around at home and as it’s us I’m not that confident. But so far so good. 

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

3 minutes ago, Tazfox said:

People keep sh*tting on Ayew but this is a game and a half now where he's been our most effective winger and actually doing his job in getting us up the pitch and either winning a free kick or recycling posession

You've got to be kidding me? He's been appalling today. Did ok vs Villa but today he's been horrid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2