Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace, A Match Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

But his actual performances? 

can't comment of Tranmere but Villa he was ok, certainly not our biggest issue in the side but that Belgian twat is still in the team.

If there hadn't been an international break then I don't think that 1 of either Wilf or Skipp would be in the side for El Khannouss but that's the situation we are in

17 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Having been on here long enough to know the average footballing IQ of most on here I'll go with the opinion of bloke who's in charge.

Ahhh yes the typical supporter with no ambition. 

Having also been here long enough those who are suggesting have a lower IQ have called for the managers to be sacked at the right time, whilst so called supporters like your self loved Brendan Rodgers so much that your tongue was stuck up his arse.

If there was a poll whether Cooper should be in charge or be sacked I'd imagine it would be 85/15 if favour to the idiot being sacked.

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 2

It’s clear that Cooper does not trust in the squad’s ability to win Premier League games over 90 minutes. It sends the wrong message to the players. Enzo was all about control and playing percentage football. Both look defensive first, but one trusts in the ability of talent and the other does not. 

• Like 1

Just now, fazzyfox said:

No goals in that midfield, no through balls from Vestergaard, if Palace double up on our wingers we have the combined creativity of a boiled potato. Not a minted one, a plain one.

They only really have to double up on Mavididi as well because lets be honest Ayew isn't really that creative either

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

can't comment of Tranmere but Villa he was ok, certainly not our biggest issue in the side but that Belgian twat is still in the team.

If there hadn't been an international break then I don't think that 1 of either Wilf or Skipp would be in the side for El Khannouss but that's the situation we are in

I don't think he was that good vs Villa. At least not in the role/position (which did seem like an attacking midfielder). Wasn't passing well, didn't win the ball much in their half, wasteful in possession. 

It's disappointing on Cooper's behalf that he plays him there. It's disappointing that we don't have any other fit options and that this is the only starting line up he's persisting with. 

• Like 1

Oh-oh, yes, I'm the great defender
defending that I'm not doing well
My need is such, I defend too much
I'm lonely, but no one can tell

Oh-oh, yes, I'm the great defender
Adrift in a world of my own
I played the game but to my real shame
You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Yes, I'm the great defender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal
(Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Yes, I'm the great defender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around
(Still around)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I don't think he was that good vs Villa. At least not in the role/position (which did seem like an attacking midfielder). Wasn't passing well, didn't win the ball much in their half, wasteful in possession. 

It's disappointing on Cooper's behalf that he plays him there. It's disappointing that we don't have any other fit options and that this is the only starting line up he's persisting with. 

all fair comments but [people are calling for the manager to be sacked without taking into account the availability of the other options, I'd like to see Alves involved too as someone else mentioned him but with 2 AM's already on the bench we were unlikely to see him as well.

Just now, Jimmy said:

all fair comments but [people are calling for the manager to be sacked without taking into account the availability of the other options, I'd like to see Alves involved too as someone else mentioned him but with 2 AM's already on the bench we were unlikely to see him as well.

We have Bilal and Facundo on the bench, if they are not fit enough to start then surely they shouldn't be on the bench.. I'm pretty sure he could have started Bilal 

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

We have Bilal and Facundo on the bench, if they are not fit enough to start then surely they shouldn't be on the bench.. I'm pretty sure he could have started Bilal 

seriously? players are often on the bench when not fit enough to start, Bilal isn't starting as he's barely trained with the team and doesn't know the tactics yet due to being away on international duty

Whats hurting my head is people are pissing and moaning whilst allowing whats been and gone for previous years;

Would you rather attacking players - but wasted in a negative, pointless style constantly shooting themselves in the foot with stupid mistakes.

Or

What seems a negative set up, selections - but will keep it tight, counter attack and come on strong.

Much of a muchness, but it seems one is more accepted and tolerated.

Either way I'd hate to be a player with any attacking flair with the way the game is nowadays.

Edited by Matt