Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace, A Match Thread

Just now, Pliskin said:

But Cooper’s tactics invited tonnes of unnecessary pressure onto us again. We haven’t defended any scenario like it all season, and no surprise, we throw the game away again. 

Don’t agree it was an awful mistake from a player who should know better.

Coady out !!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Bit harsh blaming it on Cooper.

Bar an absolutely ridiculous challenge from a player most of you wanted to be starting in our back 4, we have won and all been praising Cooper.

Big 2 points dropped either way, the kind of point dropping that you regret at the end of the season.

Take it you couldn't find a stream? 

• Sad 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Wonder how many saying its Coopers fault have been bitching and moaning about him all along and are just point scoring? :yesyes:

Or he made more Sunday league level decisions.

You can’t say that wasn’t the most obvious outcome when he reacted 1) too slowly (Ayew couldn’t move) and 2) negatively.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

It was a penalty  lol

Oh I agree with you mate. 100% a penno.

My gripe is Coady wasn't needed. We needed a more offensive player to com on, to give us an outlet.  Not change the shape to invite more pressure and give away needless penalties by a player who's ring rusty as hell.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

We've marshalled them brilliantly, they created little.

But a minute of idiocy from an experienced player cost us. Stupid stupid tackle, huge 2 points lost

“Marshaled them brilliantly” 

And yet, somehow, conceded twice and squandered a 2-0 lead. Something tells me that isn’t “brilliantly” at all. Rather the complete wrong game plan, substitutions and all around decision making from a manager a million miles out of his depth. Shocking. 

• Like 2

Just now, Guppys Love Child said:

Oh I agree with you mate. 100% a penno.

My gripe is Coady wasn't needed. We needed a more offensive player to com on, to give us an outlet.  Not change the shape to invite more pressure and give away needless penalties by a player who's ring rusty as hell.

Having started a defensive line-up Cooper isn't going to bring on attackers to defend a lead.

• Like 1

This is on the manager I’m afraid poor subs and playing defensive when there is no outlet. Ayew subbed off too late should have bought an attacking option or even ricardo on the right would have made sense. Also hamza for ndidi? We ain’t winning nowt with that dumb mindset.